Chapter 10: I'm sorry.

My eyes scan the classroom, silently hoping the classes will be out for today as well. Sensei enters the room with a weary look, seemingly more lively than usual.

"Classes are out again, and since you're the only one in here right now, you can go and tell the others in the dorms." Sensei informs me, letting his caterpillar shaped sleeping bag droop on the floor.

"Sensei, what are you worried about?" I ask but he dismisses me for work.

My feet carry me to the dorms, pondering about what he was worried about, but as I reach the dorms, I see them all with tired eyes. I raise my eyebrow, giving them a confused look.

"We had movie night. Probably not the best idea on a school day." Ochako murmurs tiredly, drinking some coffee.

"If you're all tired, then I can make breakfast and tea for all of you." Momo happily exclaims, walking to the kitchen to get ready.

I open my mouth to speak but the same ruckus routine begins, people talking over each other, Denki playing with a small ball, and so on. "School's out again!" I yell loudly, hoping it'll catch their attention then walking into the kitchen to help Momo. "I'll help Momo then if all of you are just going to stay noisy." I mutter as I get started on cooking.

Momo cooks the eggs while I cook the rice, and after, we help each other bake cupcakes, then we make the designs with the frosting. "Breakfast is ready." Momo announces grabbing the class' attention.

"Since class is out again, maybe we could go outside, like the park." Rikido-kun suggests, enthusiastically taking ten cupcakes.

Shoji-san agrees, nodding his head. "Or we could go bowling."

"How about trying archery? That's manly!"

And so the ruckus begins again, with my sweet classmates suggesting what they want to do. Bowling, going to the park, swimming, archery, going to an all you can eat, ice-skating by Todoroki-kun, and a library by Momo-san.

"Ice-skating sounds fun!" Ochako adds, butting in the conversation since she's done complimenting us about the food.

Midoriya-chan blushes. "Yeah, Ice-skating's nice." He chuckles, moving closer to his boyfriend.

"Ok, the council has come to a decision. Ice-skating it is you honor." I remark, standing up from my seat. "I'll clean up and you guys get ready." I say, starting to clean up.

The Bakusquad and a few others smile mischievously. "Why don't you help Bakubro. It would be unmanly to let her do it alone when she's cleaning up for twenty students." Kirishima suggests, pushing him closer to the table.

Katsuki growls in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It's ok. Just get ready quickly, all of you." I reply through a sweet smile, trying to save Katsuki from this. He's probably not in the mood, I mean back at the hotel he would cook all of us something.

"Shut it, Shitty hair." Katsuki hushes Kiri, stomping to help me while his face twitches.

Then they all run away while Katsuki's hands start to smoke, making crackling noises. Suddenly, the smell of caramel erupts in the room.

"Caramel?" I ask myself, continuing to clean.

"Damn shitty hair, racoon eyes, dunce face, and round face. Stupid dumbasses, this isn't how it's supposed to be." Katsuki mumbles bitterly, washing the dishes gently.

My lips form a smirk at his comments. "Get ready Katsuki, I'll finish up for you." I offer in which Katsuki stomps away in the direction of Kirishima's room. My phone buzzes, a vibration going through my body.