Quick chat with you guys

Hello friends!I was gonna post this on my community board but I figured this was gonna be too long for people to read all of it on the community board so I'll write it here!

I wanted to talk about Erin Clover and art right now...

And before you get all heated on me and everything I will say this, she's a very talented artist!She's probably more amazing at art then I will ever be. Do I support what she's done? No not really (keep in mind I don't know everything that happened) but I've seen these TikToks when I was trying to find out what happened and a lot of people were TRACING over her artwork and being blatantly disrespectful. I understand she did something bad however you just can't do that!

It's extremely disrespectful to trace someone's hard work.And I get that she's under the heat but in my opinion it's still highly disrespectful to the artist. And I see people in the comments of these videos saying "oH i CaN't BeLiVe ShE sToLe ThAt ArT fRoM yOu" referring that Erin traced "the tracers" art....like seriously?!

I don't care what she did you can't do that to an artist! If it was done to me I'd be so upset because that's literally the only talent I actually have...if someone were to take that away from me and just lazily trace over it then I'd be really mad.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE SELECT FEW THAT ALWAYS COME ON THESE CHAPTERS AND TRY TO COME FOR ME!

NO I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT SHE DID!

All I'm saying is that it's blatantly disrespectful to trace over someone's work like that! And if you think it's ok to do that then grow tf up!

Now to add onto it there is an artist named bakawomans on Instagram. She's so good at art I'm truly inspired by her. She's one of my favorite artists!But upon searching for Erin Clover tea on TikTok I came across people dissing her artwork even though she did absolutely nothing wrong. She just made an oc and shipped her with Kirishima.

And people are saying that "this self insert stuff is disgusting and she is too" but I hope they know that's just an oc and not a self insert....

Which brings me to my final question...

I've been thinking about this for 3 days and I have to ask because I know you guys are my friends over here. Is it wrong that I do self insert art with Kirishima? I'm not doing NSFW stuff but idk I just still feel guilty about it. Kirishima is the ball of sunshine I need in my life and I express that through artwork because that's the only talent I really have to offer.

I just wanted to know if it was wrong that I did self insert art?