When he finds your "Secret thing"

This is when he finds your vibrator and what his reaction is...

💥Bakugo💥
You guys were gonna have a movie night

You decided to step out of your dorm room real quick to get you and Bakugo some snacks for your movie.Bakugo couldn't find the remote to your TV anywhere so he began to search.

While searching he came across a box in the back of your nightstand that said Do NOT open
Of course he was gonna open it (Big mistake)!

In the box he found little things such as pictures of you with Bakugo and some cash.

But what surprised him the most was a medium sized Tye dye vibrator!This shocked him a lot he just didn't expect it so he closed the box and never ever told you he knew about it.

His reaction:

🦈Kirishima🦈It was a pretty rainy afternoon at the dorms

🦈Kirishima🦈
It was a pretty rainy afternoon at the dorms

You were studying at your desk while Kirishima read some manga on your bed.
Everything was going fine until Kirishima asked you for some gum and candy.
Which is a pretty normal request...

But maybe you should have remembered what you also kept secretly in that drawer because you spoke too soon...

"Yes Kiri...it's in that drawer right by my bed."
You were about to go back to work when you remembered what you put back in that drawer last night!

"W-wait K-Ki-!" You we're cut off by a gasp and a squeak.
"U-um pebble is...is that a-a vibrator?With Aliens on it?!"
"N-no I-I mean u-ummm...Fuck!" Your eyes filled with tears of embarrassment.

"Wha?Pebble!It's ok it's ok!I don't think it's weird or anything everyone does "it" ya know?"
He said engulfing you in a big bear hug

"Y-yeah...I just didn't want you to find it." You sniffed

"Come 'ere pebble!Lets just take a nap.By the way Pebble...I think it looked pretty cool!"

His reaction: