First fight part 1

*Oh god!Here we go!I'm very nervous to write this chapter cause I don't wanna make anyone sad but I said I'd do it so here we go!*

💥Bakugo💥
Bakugo insults everyone.
But he shouldn't insult his own partner!
That's what he didn't realize.

You'd just gotten your quiz back from Mr.Aizawa which was about Hero laws something that you were terrible at memorizing. "38% good god!" You whispered to yourself.Just about 2 minutes before the final bell rang Bakugo casually walked over to your desk and looked over your shoulder to see your score. "38% huh?Damn you actually ARE pretty stupid!" You felt tears brimming in your eyes as you finally snapped.You silently stood up grabbed your backpack just before walking out you crumpled up your test and dropped it in the trash before walking out the door.Once you got out the door you ran down the hallway as fast as you could just trying to get back to the dorms so you cry in peace.

~Back in the class~
The whole class stood there silently as Mr Aizawa spoke up and said "Just let her go.I wouldn't bother her right now if I were you."
Kirishima walked up to Bakugo and put a hand on his shoulder "Dude!That wasn't manly at all!That was actually very rude." Just then the bell rang.Bakugo took his time walking back to the dorms.

~At the dorms~
Bakugo was just gonna go to bed and sleep it off. "She'll get over it!" He sighed to himself.
He however noticed that everyone was in the common room except you,Kirishima,Deku,and Iida.OH HELL NO!He thought as he stomped up to your room.He opened the door to find you bawling your eyes out on your bed while Kirishima rubbed your back and Deku and Iida sat in front of you holding both of your hands.
"EVERYONE OUT!" he shouted.They all cleared out of the room leaving you and Katsuki alone.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE THOSE EXTRAS DOING IN HERE!"
"....."
"WHAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ME?!"
"....."
"ANSWER ME DAMN IT"
"FINE KATSUKI!1ST OF ALL THEY ARE NOT EXTRAS!THEY'RE MY FRIENDS!AND SECONDLY WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAY TO ME?!" you said as tears threatened to fall.
"SAY WHAT?!THAT YOU'RE STUPID?"
"YES!DAMN IT!"
"It's because you are stupid.Why are you even in class 1A?!Dumb whores like you shouldn't be in the hero course!And YEAH I said you're a whore!I always see you around THAT DAMN STUPID ASS DEKU!IT WOULD'NT SURPRISE ME IF YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH HIM!"
"Bakugo..."
He shivered at the fact that you just said his last name
"GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELF!I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!AND EVEN IF I WAS WHY THE HELL WOULD DEKU GO ALONG WIT-.You know what I shouldn't even waist my breath on an arrogant prick like you.Get the fuck out of my dorm room.
He stood there shocked before turning around and silently walking out.Leaving you to tear up all over again.

🦈Kirishima🦈You knew Kirishima liked to hang out with his friends but this was just too much

🦈Kirishima🦈
You knew Kirishima liked to hang out with his friends but this was just too much.
It all started on the morning of your 6 month anniversary. "Half a year with my Kiri!" You thought. "I should do something nice for him!Even if he always somehow one ups my gifts!" You laughed to your self. You got out of bed and went to go shower and pick out a comfy but nice outfit for Eijiro.You went to the mall to pick out a nice present for Kiri.After about 2 hours of searching for the perfect present you laid eyes on a lobster plushie.It reminded you a little bit of Kirishima because of its bright red color.Once you left the mall you went to a small corner store to get him a gift bag and a pack of candy.Your final stop was a pharmacy where they had cards.You picked one out for Kiri and went home.You wrote so much in the card it almost didn't fit!It was about 4:15 so you packed all of his stuff in the gift bag and right before you went to the bathroom to put on some makeup you heard you phone vibrate.You picked it up only to find a text from Kiri.
Daddy Shark🦈🤤:
Sorry babe I'm not feeling too well so we can't hang out!I'm sorry!
You:
Awww!It's ok baby!I'll be over in a few minutes to help you out.
Daddy Shark🦈🤤:
NOOOO!Baby please don't!I can't have you getting sick.Please I promise we can do anything you want as soon as I get better!
You:
Oh ok!I hope you feel better baby!😘
Daddy Shark🦈🤤:
Thank you!