The aftermath

💥Bakugo💥
He's way angrier if that's even possible...

As soon as he got out of your dorm room that night he instantly regretted everything.He was angry at you sure!But he was mostly angry at himself.
"HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!" He yelled as he had little explosions coming out of his palms.
~Time skip~
It'd been about a week and you haven't even looked at him the same.You'd glare at him with the angriest look in your eyes.He was scared believe it or not.

After about 2 weeks he went from being completely angry to just quiet.That worried everyone even Mr.Aizawa was worried about him.Well everyone was worried except you.You knew he deserved to feel like that.But at the same time you wanted to run into his arms and cry.
"No (Y/N) you have to stand your ground!" You said to yourself as you went to sleep lonely once again.
At about the 3rd week you couldn't take it anymore.Little did you know that he couldn't stand it ether...

Little did you know that he couldn't stand it ether

🦈Kirishima🦈
It was so difficult...

You definitely had your troubles keeping your distance with Kirishima.You don't sit at lunch with him and the Bakusquad anymore.In fact if he recalls correctly he hasn't seen you at dinner every night sense you guys fought.But whenever he tried to speak to you you'd run away from him with tears in your eyes.It was so difficult for him to watch.

~3 days later~
It'd been 3 days and the only thing you'd eaten was a pack of goldfish you found in your room.
You refused to leave your room unless it was for school.You didn't wanna have to see Kiri and you were sure he didn't wanna see you ether.He did call your presence annoying after all so why would he wanna see you?!

There was no real problem with your eating habits until the 4th day when you guys were gonna have 1 on 1 battles together.Kirishima had been paired up with Sero.Where as you have the honorable privilege of being paired with Bakugo someone you knew wouldn't hold back no matter how bad you looked.As you were called to the platform you felt the same wave of dizziness wash over you that you've been feeling all day.You hesitantly stepped onto the platform.
Just as the whistle blew you went to go take a step towards Bakugo but a flash of white went through your eyes and next thing you knew you hit the concrete.Hard.

Aizawa rushed to your aid to check your pulse.

"She's not dead...just unconscious."
With that said everyone signed in relief even Bakugo.

You didn't remember much of that day because you were slipping in and out of consciousness all day without even knowing it.But what you do remember is waking up at about 11:45 at night in the clinic with a familiar fuzz of red hair sitting next to you.

But what you do remember is waking up at about 11:45 at night in the clinic with a familiar fuzz of red hair sitting next to you