When your family walks in on you guys making out

It's about.to.go.DOWN!

💥Bakugo💥
It was just a normal Saturday with a normal make out session on your bed at your uncles house.You were sure you had locked your door so you weren't too worried when you heard the front door open downstairs signaling that Hawks was home from work.
You ran your fingers through Bakugo's hair and gripped it causing him to groan in your mouth.It was all good until....

"Hey kiddo I was thinking takeout for din-..."
You two pulled away so quickly while flustered.
"Well I'll leave you guys to it and go pick up something!" He said grabbing his car keys and throwing a gold wrapper at Bakugo who immediately blushed and looked away.
"I-it's n-not like that I-I promise Uncle Keigo!"
"Mmmmmhhhmmmmmm!"

You both went back to studying for real after that.

🦈Kirishima🦈
Kirishima was over for dinner tonight with you and your dad.But your dad texted you....

💛Daddddd🍩
Sorry Princess!I'm gonna be running a bit late.I have some paperwork to catch up on!

You:
It's ok dad me and Eiji are ordering takeout if that's ok with you!

💛Daddddd🍩
That sounds amazing!I'll be home around 8:45.I love you!💛💛

You:
I love you too dad!💛💛

You sighed as you sat on the couch next to Eiji.
"So what do ya wanna do while we wait for the food and my dad?"
"Oh I don't know how about this?!"
He said smashing his lips to yours.You hummed and kissed back knowing full well this is how all of your small make out sessions went.You tightly held his shoulders as he tightly had his hands on your waist.You were about to climb on his lap when you herd a sound of...

"Ahem!I take it dinner has not arrived yet?"
Fatgum chuckled.You both gasped and looked over only to see him standing in the doorway to your living room leaned against the wall.
"Fatgum s-sir I-I-I'm s-so sorry!I-It won't happen a-again!!Please f-forgive me!" Kirishima sniffled.

"Haha!Relax Kirishima!As long as you guys promise me you won't take it to far just yet I'm totally cool with it!I trust you!Just maybe do it where I won't see ya next time!Haha ok?"

"We promise!" You both said getting up from the couch.

⚡️Denki⚡️
You two had to be extra careful where you guys did anything even a peck on the cheek would get him extra homework.So you two had to be very careful especially around Shinsou and Aizawa.President Mic has caught you two before but just said this...
"I won't tell your dad if you don't tell him you caught me sneaking some Oreos last night!"

However Mr.Aizawa has never seen this kinda thing...until now that is....

You and Denki were supposed to be watching Ratatouille in your room but somehow you both got in the heat of the moment...
You kissed him passionately as ran his hands up and down your thighs causing you to groan in his mouth.You two were being very vocal obviously forgetting who was in the house.He was about to touch your chest when...
A door slammed open revealing a very pissed Aizawa and Hitoshi.

Oh heck they must have heard something!
You thought to yourself

The shocked look on Denki's face made you wanna laugh but that wouldn't be good for the
Situation you guys were in...