²⁶fugitive

重犯 || fugitive

重犯 || fugitive

          FOG VEILED THE CAR WINDOWS WITH THE SOFTEST IF ALL WHITE

FOG VEILED THE CAR WINDOWS WITH THE SOFTEST IF ALL WHITE. Full of silence, the eerie pressure made her seek for the surface.

This mission might somehow be a tad bit common for a yakuza, but the rest of the people she's with aren't one. Even if Toman is used to dealing with such things, she told them to stand back as backups only since to her, she carries the obligation of their safety.

Now she's in her car, parked in front of the enemy's base. All the other Toman were scattered, scouting by their choice.

In front of them was some kind of bar that has multiple floors. They weren't in the red district, but they were sure enough that they're close to it.

Mikey was tracing imaginary circles on her palm, looking at where she's starting at.

[name] secretly has a small gun with her for an emergency. Obviously, they have no idea about the weapon she's keeping.

Today, she's Kawata [name], the elder sister of the twins. Their motive is to infiltrate the building with a disguise. Initially, Mikey had insisted for him to come with her, though their guise seemed to need a little more convincing.

Meanwhile inside the bar, unpleasant smoke consumed the once sterile air. Cigarettes pooled the flake-filled ashtray. Playing cards were sprawled all over the circular table with five people around it. Two other guys lounged near the bottles behind the counter.

Unexpectedly, three peculiar teens barged into the bar. [name]'s hands found its way to her stomach, the other clamped over her mouth. They lurched at the sight of her choking image.

Nahoya spoke up on their behalf. "Let us borrow your bathroom, please! Our sister is sick!"

The uninvited visitors were followed by their malicious eyes but made no further comment.