7: the unexpected problem

Heeseung Pov

I let go of hiss butt, stopping with my action.
"Wait so.. you do like him? Sunghoon?"
I can see how he is getting nervous, making me feel the same. I continue to make his ramen, waiting for him to speak.
"Ouff..It's just that Jungwon and Jake Hyung always say I should ask him out. Everyone says I like him but I don't think I do. I wouldn't date him anyway.."
I bite my lip.
I don't want to sound weird but I just can't stop myself
"You can call everyone Hyung, even Sunghoon. But you just called me by my name earlier again."
I can feel that he has no answer for that and I pour the boiled water on his ramen.
"Yeah but whatever. After all it's not like we know each other or something. Just training together."
I hand over the bowl and leave the kitchen to join my friends on the couch.
"Just because we talked one day it doesn't mean we're friends now. The only reason that I'm annoyed with that Sunghoon thing is that he's acting so naughty when he's with me. I think it's just getting on my nerves, that must be it."
I start talking with the others.

Sunoo Pov

I gulp and look at my ramen, I start stiring them.
A bad feeling comes up in my stomach. His words hurt me and I can't even tell why.
"He's right. We're not friends. I just thought yesterday was something special and he thought that too, but I was wrong. I hope it's not too late already.. I thought about him when I woke up, but that's normal right? That's what humans do. Thinking about the stuff that happened a day before has nothing to do with the people you shared it with"
I blow my food and try to eat it.
"Ouch"
Yes that's way too hot...
I sigh and stare at the noodles.
"I start to feel lonely here.. As much as I love Taki, he's not someone I could talk with when it comes to love. He wouldn't understand the thing with Sunghoon. I don't even understand it myself!
I never really liked him more than a Hyung, but after everyone wanted us to kiss I questioned it a little bit. We didn't kiss but I thought about it for three days straight. Everyone interpret so much into everything we do, so I couldn't think about it any neutral way. I really just got shy whenever he's around because I wanted to get close to him, I wanted him to like me. But not in a weird way! But I think I just realized that now. Feelings are so mean to understand, ESPECIALLY when you've been with the same people for MONTHS! It's so hard to think straight.. haha straight."
I can finally eat my ramen and sit next to Hanbin Hyung, since his unit is also having a break.
We talk about the practice and how everything is going. It's for sure that the DNA unit will be our biggest Rival. They have the best dancers and great vocalists too. And with K in the team, everyone works twice as hard.
"It's always nice talking to Hanbin Hyung because we are kinda similar. We're both loud and happy, but something is different with him. He's just.... He thinks more. I also think a LOT but that's more about feelings and emotions of me and others. Hanbin Hyung also thinks about good ways to solve problems, he's also kind while doing that and there's no one who doesn't like him. I really look up to him, he's really the nicest person I know. He has such a warm heart and always helps everyone..."
After having a nice chat with Hanbin Hyung, I go back to practice.

Heeseung Pov

I join my unit seconds after Sunoo and we start the training right away. Everything seems to work fluently and we're doing a great job with the dance. It would've been perfect.....
if it wasn't for my thoughts.
They just won't leave me alone, I can't concentrate like that.
"Sunoo has a crush on Sunghoon and that feels weird. He always looked at him a little bit different but does that really mean he likes him? And even if he likes him would that be a problem? Sunghoon wouldn't even like him back so it shouldn't bother me. And it doesn't.

Fuck it does. Why though?! It just won't leave my mind. I don't want him to have any scandals, that's it. Just taking care of a unit member right? And of course he won't be a part of the popular trainees if he keeps acting like that. He's no one we could be friends with. But...
Why am I getting mad? There's no reason. I'll stay nice to him but keep my distance, I don't want it to become awkward."
I keep thinking about it. Now this is really an unexpected problem.

We keep practicing for good four hours with a few breaks. Once we're done, I leave to take a shower. I almos left the room, when I heard a cute voice calling me.

"Hyung! Wait!"