14: naked under clothes, naked under towels

3rd Person Pov

Heeseung watches Sunghoon and Sunoo sitting on the floor together. He smiles brightly because Sunoo is just so adorable with a smile all over his face.

Ta-ki crawls over to them, very excidet.
"Hyung! Please teach me, please! I wanna sing just like you!"
Sunoo shakes his head with a smile one his face.
"I'm sorry, I have no idea how I did that. You should ask the others sweetheart.."
Sunghoon wraps his arms around Sunoo and talks to Ta-ki.
"We should find a way to improve your dancing. We can't do much about your voice change but we can try to make your vocal mistakes less important. You need to train a lot. A lot, a lot more and more than a lot a lot. We want you to stay here, got it?"
Ta-ki quickly nods, but he didn't understand everything of the sentence. His Korean is still in the process of becoming fluent, so his vocabulary isn't fully completed yet.

Ta-ki dances a few times and the others are telling him what to improve. After half an hour, Sunghoon gets up.
Sunoo whines, he leaned on him all the time until now.
Sunghoon grins and lifts him up.
"No worries, won't leave you alone down there."
Sunoo giggles and crawls into Sunghoons Shirt. He's still kind of scared by that one time Heeseungs lifted him up, so he really doesn't want to risk anything today.
"I'm a good boy, I swear! Please don't drop me, I'm literally gonna cry if you do so"
He whines and puts his arms and legs around Sunghoons body. Standing like that, Sunghoon teaches Ta-ki the choreography. The room gets filled with laughter and they truly enjoy the training.

They? I mean 3 of them.
Heeseung laughs with them, but he can feel a strange feeling in his chest...

Heeseung Pov

I watch them joking around and it makes me happy to see them having fun.
But honestly... As I watch Sunghoon and Sunoo being clingy and cuddly, I get a weird feeling.
I wanna be the one who makes Sunoo laugh like that.
It's not like I really care, I just feel stupid watching them alone. I get up to teach Ta-ki by my own.
But after just a few minutes, I already regret that I did so.

I can see them through the mirror. They're laughing and don't concentrate at all...
I try to ignore them and I go on with helping the maknae of our team out.
It works pretty well, until I hear Sunoo moan.
I turn around directly just to see how Sunoo lays over Sunghoons shoulder.
Sunghoon smacks his bottom once and they start to laugh again.
I can't laugh about it.
I just turn around again, dancing right infront of the mirror, only facing myself.

It hurts. But why??
I try so hard to concentrate on my sharp moves, but they always return in my thoughts.
We just kissed twice!
Well, actually it was three times. There's just one thing I don't understand. He told me he LIKES me, but then he goes doing the same stuff we used to do with someone else.
It makes my blood boil and I dance even harder.
Get. Off. Of. My. Mind!
It feels like stitches in my heart, a feeling of being helpless. I dance harder than I did yesterday.

After 40 minutes I lean on the wall, drinking some water and I try to breathe steady.
That was the moment when realization hit me.
It doesn't even make sense that I was so mad before. They just joked around, I'd do the same thing with Ta-ki or Jungwon, it's not like they made out.
I just don't want Sunoo to get over me already!
He's the first person I kissed in a... While and I don't want it to be wasted.
I don't want to admit that this isn't only about kissing, but also about feelings.

I push those thoughts away and join the others again.
My hands are sweating so much, I clean them on my own joggers.
I see Sunoo sitting next to Sunghoon, they're just talking though.
I pull him over, next to me. He looks at me with a questioning look again and I whisper in his ear.
"Your hands are shaking.. Everything okay?"
He stays silent for a while and looks at his own hands.
I see a good opportunity and I just take his smaller hands in mine.
I stroke them softly and lay my hands with his inside on my lap.
He smiles and ...
He blushes!
Wow, that feels great. He looks so cute and I only touched his hands and he's red already. I can't get over the fact that he's just so adorable.
Sunghoon grins and watches us. He nods in my direction and continues training with Ta-ki alone.