21: 70%

Heeseung Pov

I continue to kiss his neck.
When I hear his little whimpers, I can't stop myself from grinning. He realizes and makes an pissed sound.

I like it even more that way, he's so cute when he wants to be tough but I make his heart flutter.
I put my hands beneath the towel on his thighs.
I can feel how he holds his breathe for a second.

I slowly start to stroke his soft skin with my thumbs. With every wipe, I get a little bit closer to the towel until my thumbs disappear under it.

He holds his towel tighter, but I just move my hands higher and higher.
My hands completely disappear when I reach his hips and waist.

He claws his nails into the towel to save it from falling.
But as he does that, he reveals a little bit of his butt cheeks, which make me stare. Of course.

How can it have this perfect shape? He always wears clothes which don't reveal his pretty ass.

I can't hold myself back and slowly touch it.
One of my hands is still on his waist, while the other one messages his pretty peach.

He gasps, letting me know that it's too much for him already.

"H-hyung..~ please stop"

I really enjoy seeing him like that.
I pinch his cheek and I smirk as a little high-pitched squeak fills the room.

I let go of him and honestly I'm proud.

"Thanks for proving my point."

He covers himself completely with the towel again.
His head peeks over his own shoulder and his eyes meet mine.

"Point? What point?"

"You just called me Hyung a few times in a row.
And all I did was touch you.
And that was almost nothing.

So if you're being naughty again, I know what to do."

He turns his body around to face me completely.
He looks so innocent and small, I really wonder how he does that.
His skin is clear and soft, he smells amazing and acts so submissive when I touch him, that it's almost too cute and soft.
What I mean by that is that it's hard for me to hold back.

I wouldn't hurt him.
But I definitely want to be closer.
As soon as possible.

"Hyung.. you're talking about tickling, right?.."

I put my hands in the pockets of my jogger, looking more relaxed than ever.

"If you keep hanging around with guys like K, no.
I'm definitely not talking about tickling, Sunoo."

He seems kinda shocked, but I can see a bit of respect in his eyes now.

"K Hyung is really nice to me these days. He just didn't know how to handle a person like me, but he realized his mistakes. Now he's taking care of me and I trust him. "

I stare at him, a little bit hurt but more disappointed and pissed.

"You can trust K Hyung again but not me?! What kind of logic is that?!"

He smiles softly, making a cute sound whole doing so.

"I'll tell you later.
In case you didn't get it by then."

He orders me to turn around and I do as he says.
While he's getting dressed, I try to understand what he just said.

"So, K is more trustable because...? I don't get it! Wasn't he the one to kind of abuse Ni-ki with that blowjob? He called Sunoo slurs everyt time he got the chance to and now he suddenly changed? No. I don't trust him at all."

"I'm finished, you can turn around now Heeseung."

I turn around again looking at him with a strict glare.

"What did I just say? About calling me a Hyung and punishing you?"

Sunoo giggles at my serious gaze and I just can't stop myself from turning him around and landing two hard spanks on his cute bottom.
He whines an tries to fight me, but I wasn't planning on teasing him more today.

I stroke his cheeks, which for sure are blushing inside of those pants. What a shame he got dressed already.

I let go of him and put on a shirt.
I'm a simple guy, so I kinda take towels and drying in general for granted. The shirt is sticking to my body at a few parts of my chest, shoulder and abs.
I get dressed on my lower body as well.

I turn around to hang my towel up on the heater, when I realize that Sunoo is still there.
I thought he left already.

"Huh. I thought you'd run away after that."

Sunoo gets fluttered, he also seems to have no idea why he's still standing there, watching me.

"I.. would have! But you're standing in front of my bag and I couldn't reach it. Yeah."

We both know he would've been able to just take it.
It was right beside me.

I smile as he takes his back an puts his shampoo in it.

"I feel like you really need to get disciplined sometimes... Let's just hope it never comes too far and I accidentally hurt you.

I know you wanna cuddle just by looking at your nose twitching.
Come here now, baby."

He looks at me as if there's nothing more embarrassing in the world. Normally I wouldn't care, but I can't remember wanting someone as much as I want him, so I feel kind of ashamed. Luckily I'm very good at hiding it.

"I'll hit you again if you don't listen now.
You need a hug so let me give you one before it's too late, hm?"

I try to sound comforting and it seems to work.
He walks towards me and almost falls into my arms.
I hold him tight and I brush over his back as gentle as possible.
I can hear him sniff so I look down at him, scared that he's about to cry.

But in reality, he just tries to catch my scent with his nose.

"He's so cute. I'm literally gonna die."

We keep standing there like this for a few minutes, until I slowly remove his head from my chest.

"Let's go now. I bet the others are already awaiting us."

He pouts but nods.

I just wanted to boast about how fast he forgave me but in that very moment his mood changes again.

"I love to be in your arms, but don't forget that I'm more than my body! I forgave you for... Like 70% now."

He leaves the bathroom.
I stand still, speechless and confused.

"70%? What else do I have to then?"