15: sharing lips but not opinions

3rd Person Pov:

Sunoo gulps and laughs nervously. He hopes for Heeseung to laugh too, but he just keeps a straight face.
After a minute of silence Heeseung speaks up again.
"I was just joking around, but you really seem to have done some nasty things before. I'm not sure if you're just acting up or if you really did so I want you to show me."
Sunoo turns red again.
Heeseung pulls on the towel on Sunoos upper body and grins. He drags harder, causing the other to come closer.
"Stop! Don't look at me~ that's embarrassing! Let go of it now."
Heeseung doesn't really listen, trying to take a look at Sunoos chest. He heard about the 'little boobs' rumor and wants to check if it could be true ...
Slapping his hand, Sunoo goes one step back.
Even though Heeseung really wants to know how Sunoo looks without clothes, he still wants to respect his will.
Heeseung let's go of the towel and and smiles.
"I bet you look great without that towel. But if you want to hide yourself, I won't stop you."
Sunoo pouts, he's really not ready to show himself yet.
He then turns around and mumbles into Heeseungs direction.

"Turn away! I'll get dressed. Please"
Heeseung laughs but turns around.
"Fine, hurry up though."
Sunoo gets dressed, he's wearing a white shirt and joggers, nothing special.
"You can look again now.."
Of course Heeseung listens and turns around again.
He checks Sunoo out and bites his lip.
He looks so basic but Heeseung needs a few seconds to think again.
That shirt.
It's white and you can see everything through. Heeseung can't stop himself and pulls Sunoo closer. He looks around to see if anyone entered but he can't spot anyone.
He kisses Sunoo and puts his hands on his bottom. Sunoo is too shocked to kiss back but that's not a problem for the elder.
He just continues squeezing Sunoos peach and let's go.
He takes a look at Sunoos way too innocent gaze and steps back.

"I'm sorry. You're just way too pretty."
Sunoo smiles overwhelmed and puts on his micpack again.
He goes to brush his hair and doesn't take a look at Heeseung anymore.
The ace takes off his hoodie and puts it over Sunoos shoulder.
"Put this on when you leave the room. Must be.. Must be cold"
Heeseung leaves the room and walks away to talk with Sunghoon about the Choreo and Performance.

Sunoo Pov

I am left alone.
I am so scared and shocked, I just stop with my action and stare at the mirror.
It's definitely not cold, I don't need a hoodie and I think he knows that ...
I'm not sure if this is cute but I put it on anyway.

And oh my.
It smells so good I can't even describe it. I'm wearing oversized a lot but still it feels great to have sweater paws because it's HIS.
I blow dry my hair quickly and leave the bathroom. 
I bump into Hanbin Hyung and I smile brightly.
He notices that of course and raises an eyebrow.
"Sunoo what's that smile for, hm?"
I giggle and hide my face.
I turn to the side a little bit and try to avoid eye contact.
"Ouh lala is that a sunshine in love?"
He puts his arms around me and laughs.
"Tell me about her. How do you keep contact in I-land? Or.. WOAH is it one of the staffs??"
I start laughing, he's so cute.
He's really tolerant and I like him so much, but he always thinks straight and I can't blame him for that. But that he thinks I'd date a I-Land staff member is just so funny to me.
"Oh, no Hyung! I'm not in love. I'm just in a very good mood and I got shy because my face is completely bare without make up right now. I thought it looks funny."
He holds me tighter and pouts.
"I'd never laugh at your pretty face.. You look gorgeous! Oh, K Hyung is looking for me. I'll go back to practice, see you later sweetheart!"
He let's go of me and walks towards the big practice room.
I let out a sigh and look for my unit members.
I find them in the smaller practice room and join them as they sit on the floor.
"Sunoo-shii, we're practicing vocals. Warm up your mouth and sing too."
Sunghoon hyung tells me and I warm up.
My condition is pretty bad now, since I've trained a lot today. My body is weak sometimes and I can reach the highnotes, but Heeseung isn't satisfied.
"You should try to add a little bit more confidence. It sounds good but not special enough, they have to feel like you stand out."
I nod and try one more time, but my voice sounds pretty basic and not like something special.
We take turns singing and Sunghoon and Heeseung completely kill it.
I'm a little bit jealous since my voice doesn't sound unique enough.
Ta-ki doesn't get the high notes too, but they're more calm with him since he's stressed out a lot and still goes through his voice change.
"Sunoo you should try again. Make it sound loud and remarkable."
Heeseung tells me and I try again. I feel like it sounded better than before, but Heeseung tilts his head to the side.
"Again, please."
I sing again, giving my all. Heeseung pulls his eyebrows together and looks at me.
"One more time. I feel it coming."
I wonder what 'it' could be, so I try it one more time.
I sing loud and clear but my vocals just don't sound like anyone would recognise it in 20 different voices.
I see Heeseung shaking his head, which makes me feel pretty bad. He stands up and pulls me with him.
"Try while standing. Open your chest, let it out."