Besties

"Y/n is that you?" Hisana asked as she was awoken from her slumber.

Y/n looked like she had just ran a marathon her long h/c was a mess. She usually kept it tied up and neat but it fell out of the ribbon she used for a hair tie.

"I managed too sneak two baguettes this time" y/n said as she tried to catch her breath.

"It's dangerous y/n you can't keep going out alone" Hisana said in her smooth voice.

Y/n and Hisana were both kids from the Rukon district. They had met when y/n protected Hisana from the older children picking on her. Ever since then they were inseparable basically like sisters.

"Listen Hisana you make and fix all our clothes the least I can do is get us food" y/n exclaimed.

"I know but I always worry something might happen to you y/n."

Y/n then ran up and hugged Hisana. "You know I'm tough Hisana nobody can mess with me!" Y/n shouted.

Hisana just smiled and hugged her bestfriend. Nobody has ever given Hisana the opportunity for friendship or to get to know her besides y/n. Y/n would kill anyone or anything for Hisana. Y/n protected Hisana and kept her away from the harsh reality of the Rukon district.

"Thank you y/n." Hisana said in a soft tone.

"Um you're welcome?" Y/n said confused.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. I probably would be long dead if it wasn't for you. You're so understanding" Hisana said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't get all sappy on me Hisana that's what people should do for other people. People should help people in need. Besides Hisana I should be thanking you. For always pulling me out of fights, giving me advice, fixing my clothes and most important of them all being my bestfriend." Y/n smiled.

They just smiled in the hug in both of their minds they thought nobody and nothing could come between them and ruin their fierce friendship.

After they ate their baguettes they decided to take a walk as y/n had a surprise for Hisana.

"Come on Hisana I want us to get there before it gets dark" y/n protested.

Hisana quickened her pace her sandles sliding across the sand and gravel. That's all the Rukon district really was sand and gravel.

"Y/n can we please rest my feet really hurt" Hisana whined.

"We have to make it before sunset trust me Hisana" y/n said back.

They both continued walking along. There was nothing and nobody else around. Not even any buildings. Just Hisana, y/n and the sand and gravel beneath their feet. Then in the distance Hisana could see something green on the ground.

Hisana squinted her eyes and began running to whatever the green stuff was. Y/n began to run aswell while yelling at Hisana to wait up and slow down.

Hisana ran up to the weird green stuff. She bent down and poked it with her index finger it felt soft on the bed of her finger. Y/n quickly caught up and stopped behind her.

"Well isn't it soft!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Hisana said in amazement.

Hisana then looked up at the foreign place. It had trees with cherry blossoms on them, perfect green grass that was heavenly soft, and a pretty water fall with a little pond. Hisana's eyes were lit up in amazement. She had never seen a place so beautiful and peaceful.

"What is this green stuff y/n?" She questioned.

"I'm not entirely sure I think it's-"

"It's called grass" a boy said in a cocky tone.

Hisana and y/n looked up to see a boy with long black hair that was tied up in a hair tie. He was slightly taller than them and was wielding some sort of little sword.

Hisana and y/n stood there frozen looking at the boy in front of them. He didn't exactly have the most friendly expression on his face.

"Well are you two just gonna stare at me or are you gonna tell me who the hell you guys are." The boy said in a harsh tone.

"Hey listen here mister-" y/n was cut off by Hisana putting her hand on her mouth.

"My apologies my name is Hisana and this is my bestfriend y/n." Hisana bowed.

Y/n just stared at the boy if looks could kill he would be dead right now. He then stared back at y/n.

"It's rude to stare you know" he glared at y/n.

"What's your name?" Hisana cut in with a gentle tone.

"At least you have some manners. My name is Byakuya Kuckiki." He stated.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Byakuya." Hisana stated.

Y/n's mouth was hung open in shock at the boys name.

"You're from the Kuchki clan?!" Y/n yelled.

"Mhm" Byakuya replied.

"You should have some respect for me now then shouldn't you." Byakuya said proudly.

Y/n laughed and laughed. "THEY HAVE YOU REPRESENTING THE FUTURE IF THE OH SO NOBLE KUCHKI CLAN!" Y/n yelled and laughed.

"YOU WANNA GO OR SOMETHING GIRL" Byakuya yelled.

Y/n was now laying on the grass obnoxiously laughing at the words the boy was spouting at her.

Hisana just stood there in embarrassment as she observed Byakuya growing angry and her bestfriend hysterically laughing on the ground.

"One day we can battle Byakuya Kuchki when it's fair and I too wield a zanpakto" y/n stated.

"You'll lose don't even waste your time becoming a soul reaper" Byakuya said with a blank expression.

Byakuya was too just a kid like these two girls that stood in front of them. The one girl y/n seemed so fearless not afraid of anything. But Hisana looked scared like she couldn't hurt a fly. The two girls were almost opposite.

"So Byakuya what is this place?" Hisana asked shyly.

"My family owns this land it's mostly used for training" Byakuya stated.

"Oh that sounds cool" Hisana said.

"How old are you guys?" Byakuya asked.

"We are 112 whats it to you" y/n bluntly said. (12 in human years=112 in bleach)

"I'm the same age" Byakuya said.

The truth is Byakuya always wanted friends. His family was strict on him about his training as he would be head of the Kuchki house one day. His family also didn't approve of him even speaking to someone who wasn't part of a noble family but he hated how the other noble children acted. They were snobby and stuck their noses up at everything.

"I have to get back to the soul society now see you both later" Byakuya said.

Suddenly he disappeared he flash stepped away. Leaving the two girls there with their thoughts.

Hisana thought the boy was sweet and kind especially for a noble. Y/n had told her all about the noble family and how they are mostly made up of snobs who think they are so much better than everyone else. Hisana felt a warmth being near Byakuya. He seemed gentle and kind deep down.

Y/n on the other hand despised the boy. Even from their short encounter she felt like she needed to compete with him and show him nobles aren't all that. She didn't hate despise him though more of a playful thing.

This would be the beginning of a wonderful friendship or so y/n thinks.