Return

Y/n took about 3 days getting back to the society. She didn't stop or rest not for anything. So many thoughts were going through her head.

She was never afraid of anything. But losing Hisana without saying goodbye is something she feared deeply.

Y/n arrived back at the soul society, it was a wreck, havoc was everywhere. But she made it to the Kuchiki manor.

It had been years since she stepped foot in there.

She ran around the manor until she found a room with a seal on it. She undid the seal with complete ease. Upon entering she saw her bestfriend laying there helpless.

"Hisana" y/n said softly.

"Y/n?" Hisana said back.

Y/n ran and hugged her Hisana as she layed there. They both sobbed into eachother as it felt like a lifetime since they hugged.

"I'm so sorry Hisana, for not being here when you needed me most I've been a terrible friend and I don't deserve you" y/n sobbed.

"Don't be sorry you're here now" Hisana smiled.

They both just sobbed and smiled, and didn't dare to let go of eachother.

Just enjoying the company of eachother, until disrupted.

"Well well look who's finally back"

Y/n's face went pale as she realized.

It was Aizen

"Looks like I found Captain Kuchiki's wife aswell. He had said you died Hisana"

The seal on the room you undid revealed her location Aizen was looking for.

"What's going on why is Aizen being like this" Hisana exclaimed.

It all clicked suddenly.

Byakuya was protecting Hisana and trying to keep her death peaceful.

You drew your Zampakto at Aizen.

All of a sudden you felt a sharp pain right through your stomach. He had stabbed you.

"Always in the way y/n somethings never change do they?" Aizen laughed.

You fell to the ground he had somehow paralyzed you. Next thing you knew he took Hisana and he was gone. You just layed in your pool of blood.

Was this it. You were destined to die so easily. You had let everyone down. You didn't care if you died. You wanted to, absolutely no will power left. You were drifting away when you heard a yell then someone pick you up.

"Byakuya?" You said in a haze.

"Yes" he said.

You felt the tears well up.

"You can kill me" you said

"No" Byakuya said

"Where's Hisana!" He asked

"Aizen took her"

Byakuya's face went pale. Hisana was the key to finalizing plans Aizen had to kill her though.

Byakuya flashstepped with you in his arms. It was all blurry but Aizen was in front of you holding Hisana. He was smiling knowing he was about to kill her and get what he wanted.

Aizen just dangled her I front of you and Byakuya your vision was a bit blurry but still ok, Byakuya looked tense. Hisana had tears rolling down her eyes she knew that this was it.

"Goodbye y/n I love you forever and I love you Byakuya"

Then there was blood

Lots of blood