War

The soul society was under attack

War had broken out

Byakuyas plans to find y/n had come to a abrupt halt. The soul society was being attacked by former captains Aizen, Gin and Tozen.

Hisana was growing more and more sick as the days passed. It had been 6 months since she was diagnosed with an uncurable sickness. Byakuya was doing everything to keep her hidden and safe. He didn't tell her about the war and he put a seal over the Kuchiki manor. When he would have to go and fight he would tell her it was a mission.

Meanwhile y/n was far away with no idea about the soul society and her bestfriend.

Truth is y/n made a new home in a quiet village. She tended to her crops when she wasn't training. She had no intentions of returning to being a soul reapers. It was simply too painful for her, all the memories of Byakuya and the rukon district. Byakuya always crossed her mind though. She still had her secret.

Only Soifon knew her secret and honoured keeping the secret. Y/n had adjusted to her life far away. Sometimes she missed being a soul reaper, but she wanted to live her life in peace. She was even named the village protector because she would kill the odd hollow and kept everyone safe.

She made a new guy friend and his name was Ika he was a kind guy and he had little powers of his own. Ika and y/n would often go together to sell crops to other villages. They would even train together at times, Ika didn't know about y/n being a former soul reaper. Nobody in the village did.

"So y/n, you never told me where you were from"

"Meh it doesn't matter, but I was a poor rukon district kid"

"You're a long ways away from home then. I'm guessing you wanted to leave the past behind"

"Yeah , I suppose you could say that"

Ika grew up in the village, he never knew his father but his mother raised him until she died when he was 110. He basically was a child still when his mother was killed by an arrancar. She died protecting him.

Ika had made it a mission of his to kill the arrancar that killed his mother. He also wanted to meet his father but he didn't know where to start.

Truth was Ika had possessed crazy powers, unlike y/n has ever seen.

4 years ago

"Y/n I can't believe you got into the academy!!" Hisana said happily.

You had smiled at your acceptance letter, it had to be a dream, a poor rukon district kid was going to be in the academy.

"I know, this doesn't feel real" y/n said.

Byakuya smirked as he glanced out of the corner of his eyes.

The three of you became a trio after meeting the noble a couple years ago. Once small kids now teenagers.

Byakuya had been helping y/n train and train to become powerful enough to get into the academy and the soul society. She wanted to show everyone her unruly strength.

Byakuya could sense great power in her, even when the first made eye contact. She was someone to be feared one day.

Present time

Y/n sat awake in her bed when she felt a difference in spiritual pressure. She knew it was coming from the soul society. She decided to go for a walk when a messenger bird flew down with a letter with her name on it.

Y/n.

This letter is straight from Captain Soifon and Captain Byakuya. The soul society is under attack and in dire need of any help. Aizen, Gin and Tozen were reeking havoc and options and time were running out.

Hisana is also very ill, it is important you come back to say goodbye to her as she doesn't have much time left.

Y/n closed the letter, she had to go back. Not for Byakuya but Hisana. Her bestfriend was dying.

Y/n wrote a letter for Ida explaining everything in detail on what was going to happen.

It has been years since she has been back but she had no choice but to lay down her life, and her perfected powers to help the society.