Hospital

A week later y/n awoke

She was in an empty room when a squad 4 medic came in. "How are you feeling miss y/n"

Y/n just shrugged

Later that day y/n left through the window and went back to her own barracks and just layed in her bed. Her bed wasn't much more comfortable by any means but it felt like somewhat home.

There was a knock at her room door, she didn't answer but the door swung open anyways. It was Hisana and behind her

Byakuya Kuchiki

Hisana ran and hugged y/n and just cried into her shoulder neither of them said anything just hugged in silence. Byakuya just stood watching.

Hisana then left the room so Byakuya could talk.

"What the hell were you thinking you fool" Byakuya said coldly

"What's it to you jackass" y/n stated

"Time and time again you only think of yourself, does Hisana mean anything to you. Constantly making her worry and cry. Grow up" Byakuya lectured

Y/n just stared at the man she could feel the anger within her boil causing her aura to catch fire. This had never happened before.

The power of the fire phoenix

She felt the fire take over her body as she ran out of her room, Byakuya ran after her concerned. The fire was all over her but wasn't burning her skin.

It had seemed she become one with the fire

She launched towards Byakuya with her Zampakto in hand he pulled out his to counter hers. Causing both to fly back from the energy

"Bank-"

Y/n was knocked unconscious by her captain Soifon

"I apologize Captain for my subordinates behaviour"

Soifon then carried you to a cell in the soul society.

You awoke behind the steel bars with a seal placed around you. Byakuya was sitting and waiting for you.

"If you are just going to upset my girlfriend again and again I'll kill you y/n and don't think I won't hesitate next time"

He then flashstepped away

Girlfriend?? What the hell is wrong with her. Why is she doing this. Y/n thought.
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n was released from the cell with a warning. She didn't ever wanna look at Byakuya or Hisana again. She left for her training grounds. She had told Soifon where she'll be but not to tell anyone else.

Y/n trained for 2 years straight

2 years later

Hisana and Byakuya had gotten married
Y/n didn't show up which upset Hisana. She wanted y/n there. All hisana was told was that y/n went on a long mission and wouldn't be back for a long time.

The truth is Byakuya had threatened to kill her if he saw her again. Y/n had no choice but to leave for a long time.

Y/n never stopped thinking of Hisana. While off training she made Hisana a beautiful bracelet and sent it to her with a note

My dearest Hisana
I just wanted to tell you I'm safe. It was for my own good to leave, I hope you are happy with Byakuya. I miss you but I still cannot come back anytime soon. Hopefully this bracelet I made keeps us together. I'm sorry I never said goodbye or make it to your wedding. I will make it up to you one day.
Sincerely y/n

Hisana opened and read the note and put on the bracelet she felt the tears well up thinking of her dearest friend. Hisana had made new friends in the society but none sparked like y/n.

Hisana and Byakuya had a wonderful relationship. Hisana really loved Byakuya and would do mostly anything for him. He was kind and gentle to her. Hisana just wished y/n and Byakuya didn't have so much bad blood.

Byakuya many nights would be up late doing paperwork or be on missions, as much as he had bad blood with y/n he regrets pushing her away to leave for so long, seeing Hisana cry over her lost bestfriend made his heart hurt.

Byakuya also never got to fight y/n and win.

Their rivalry since they were kids had only grew and grew as they both trained and got stronger.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n had finally mastered her Bankai

She trained day and night for the past two years trying to master her bankai.

The fire phoenix

She was confident about it and she had grown incredibly strong. But she wasn't ready to step back into the soul society. She couldn't handle it emotionally, she had secrets she never told anyone. Not even Hisana.

Y/n continued to train.

3 months later

Byakuya rushed Hisana into the squad 4 barracks. She had grown incredibly sick. She could barely get out of bed. She was weak and tired. Unohana had kept her for observation at the barracks, but Byakuya knew he had to find y/n and bring her back to say goodbye to Hisana.

Byakuya went to Soifon to try and get info on y/n's whereabouts.

"I can't tell you Byakuya I made her a promise" Soifon said.

"It's urgent she gets back, or else Hisana will die without her here" Byakuya explained.

Soifon sighed she couldn't break a promise especially not to y/n. Byakuya was the whole reason y/n left.

"I'm sorry Byakuya but y/n will come back on her own terms, I will send a letter to her but there is no promise she will return." Soifon said.

Byakuya just flashstepped out of the office. He was frustrated that y/n was being selfish.

He was going to do everything in his power to bring her back.