Ch 1

Freya just finished with an other HP marathon and decided to take a long shower before going to sleep. She is getting really upset every time she sees her beloved characters die but the worst is always the death of Severus. She can't help but when sees that her beloved professor dies feel like some part of her dies too. Of course it is nonsense to feel like that about a character.

She has always a hard time to recover after finishing a good book. She fell in love with the characters and the story and then its just end. We don't know what the characters do after the last word of the last chapter, they just froze in that moment forever and it makes her so sad everytime need to mourn that world and that life what she live through the book. In the films is much better but still after the end she feels empty.

She fell in love with the characters not with the actors. Like of course Tom Hiddelstone is hot as fuck but she fell in love with Loki. Or in this case professor Severus Snape.

Tears begin to fall of her eyes the thought of Severus. Poor baby, he had to deal so much in his life and in the end he die young without a joyfull moment execpt the one with Lily. He deserve so much better than that.

" Stop here!" she says to herself before begin to cry the whole night over. She need to wake up early in the morning for school. After the long weekends when she watched all the HP movies she wants just stay bed and read some Snape x reader/oc stories. Or some Draco stories maybe. She likes Draco too, when she was younger she had a huge crush on him but in the years it became less. And how the age difference became less with Snape so grew her crush for him.

She goes to the bathroom and dropped her pj's on the floor. She set a towel next to the shower and on top of that her phone playing her favorite playlist while she showers. The appartment only had a shower unfortunately, the other one where she used to live before had a huge bathtub what she miss really. She moved apart from her parents for college a few months ago but her parents didn't like the idea. They help her at first paying her first appartment but when she can't go home for the holidays because of her part time jobs they stopped paying the rent so she needs to move out. Her parents were selfish always and with manipulations try to convince her to stay with them so then they dont need to take care of themselfs alone. But now in this tiny appartment what is hers alone she could live free.

She hopped in the shower and turn the water as hot as possible. She tried to warm herself up after the sad ending of the film. She was thinking about Severus that what could be better if he has a chance, if he has somebody who warm his heart up maybe he would live happily after. Or die happily because it doesn't change the biggest problem with Voldemort and the battle. But what if ...

"Ahhh i wanna meet him so badly! Give him a huge hug and don't let it go til his heart warms up!" she was wondering what could be like hugging with Sev. What smells do he have, what would feel her face in his cloak, would he hug her back, what would it feel his touch...
"Okay Freya focus" shook her head and focused on washing herself rapidly try to avoid the tempting of the thought of the touch of Severus.

She start washing her long, green hair what she had dye a few days ago for the beginning of the school. The phone begin to play What a shame from Leyla Blue while she rinsed her hair of the conditioner. She feels a bit dizzy of the hot water what she think might be the problem. She reached out for her big fluffy green towel when she begin to fall.

Freya fell into infinite emptiness not seeing anything, clinging into her towel. She could probably have pulled her phone with her as she could hear the music even quieter and then louder as it got closer to her. Next to the music she could start hearing people talk. It was louder and louder as she got closer to the end of her fall. She was scared that would crash into the ground so fast that she might die but suddenly everything stopped and a second later she was dropped on a chair. She heard her phone slamming against the grond next to her feet with a last what a shame and the phone get quiet.

She was dropped on a chair, her towel was barely covered her body and when she looked up she held her breath.
Freya was in a classroom filled with students of her age whos staring at her like she had grown two heads. They looked like slytherins and gryffindors, she thought she saw Harry and Draco in one of the desks.

"Oh" Freya looked down for herself and then back to the class. " That's how one of my nightmares started" she have fallen asleep in the shower. It must be really hard while standing falling asleep but the other option is that she might be dead. She fall, hit her head and died.

They stared at her but nobody say a word, their eyes flickerd between her and in the corner of the class next to her. Freya really slowly and carefully sat up and make the towel properly around her body without showing her body to everybody in the room. Then she looked in to the corner to see him staring to Freya with a furious look. Severus Snape. He is alive. She saw him die not long ago and now he is here next to her. Tears start dropping on her cheeks when Freya stood up and run to him, her towel is fortunately didn't drop, and she hugged him. Her arms tightly wrapped around him and she drilled her face into his cloak not caring about his angry gestures.
"I'm so happy that you alive, Sev!" and she fainted.