Ch 3

Freya is sitting in front of Dumbledore and thinking about how much should she tell them. Snape stand next to her his arms are crossed and with a focused face try to get into her head. Well lets begin.

" My name is Freya Williams. I didn't get my Hogwarts letter because i am not from this world." telling the truth to see their reactions. Dumbledore frowned in confusion. "Are you mean not from the wizardimg world?" Freya slowly nodded. " Yes. I am a muggle-born. I can't use magic. In one moment i was still in my shower washing my hair and the next thing what i feel is that i was dropped to that chair in Sev- professor Snape's class." Freya know that Snape would ask if she is a muggle how could she know so much about him. She didn't know how to clear what she said to Severus in the hospital wing.
Dumbledore hummed and lost in his thoughts for a moment. Snape was so still that she almost forgot that he is in the room, when he moved he caught her attention. He looked concern and he seemed to be doubt in her. " I can't read in her mind." Snape said as if it was evidence of her guilt.
"That is interesting indeed." Dumbledore leaned forward and looked in her eyes, searched something there when he didn't find he sit back.
" It seemed that you know very wel professor Snape. I heard that you called him Severus and hugged him before you fainted." He waited for her answere.

Freya began to nestle in her chair and didn't dare to look Snape's direction thought she could feel that the professor almost burn a hole in the back of her head. Come on think, Freya. She couldn't find any good answere so just tell a part of the truth.

" I - I found a book." Dumbledore looked confused. Freya don't know how to answere without telling the truth about everything. " I found a book about magic. Of course i read tons of books about magic but this was different and somehow made sense. "

'okay that could be truth. I find a wizard book read it and then starting believe it.'

" So i started a research about what i read. I found a newsletter what wrote about a boy who have a scar on his head, that he have a prophecy or something like that. I saw that the pictures moved on the paper and so many things what was unordinery. Then i saw this boy in the station not so long ago so i knew it was all true." There was silence when she finished, only the ticking of the clock could be heard. Both men analyzed her words, immersed in his thoughts.

Snape was the first who started speaking. "It is a really interesting story, miss Williams,"  he said sarcastically "although it doesn't explain how could you know about me so much." Freya swallowed nervously and couldn't look up from his hands.
" Do i really need to tell?" she looked to Dumbledore pleadingly. But before he could say anything Snape interrupted.
"If it's not too burdensome for you, miss Williams." his sarcasm-soaked words were there as if the whole thing was nothing but a nuisance for him but in his eyes Freya could see the curiosity.
" I had a dream about you. I saw different dreams like it was a movie. I saw everything about you." She looked straight into Snape's eyes when she said that, then contined. " First i didn't know that you were a real person. But when i saw you there in front of the class where i saw you so much times before. I know everything was true."

Snape was confused, different emotions ran through his face so fast that if she wasn't looking at him, she wouldn't even notice them. Confusion, disbelief, horror and then nothing. He closed his emotions so tight that can't read anything of his face.

Dumbledore looked first at Sev and then at her then clear his throat. " You said you saw everything. How do you mean that?" he asked. Freya told them everything what she knows about Snape but only till the first HP movie starts. She didn't know when is,  in the first place and didn't want to mess the timeline more what she already did.

Dumbledore saw that she didn't say everything but he didn't force it for now. Severus looked like he is in shock. His life was an open book for her and he didn't know how to react. "I see." said Dumbledore and looked at Snape. " I need to go, my class is about to begin." And with that he left. Dumbledore waited a few minutes before he started speaking again. "Looks like was a mistake when you didn't received your letter. I don't really know how could you just appear in Hogwarts but the barrier around the school didn't let just anybody in. Your recording to Hogwarts is now valid, i will order for you everything what you need for this year for school as an apology for my mistake." he said and stand up from his chair. Freya was really excited. She is gonna be a Hogwarts student. It is like a dream to her, a dream what comes true.

" In this school we have four houses where the students could sorting into : Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." Of course she know that she is a Slytherin but she was really curious about what will the sorting hat choose for her. Dumbledore bring the sorting hat and explained to her what is that and what does it do. He put the sorting hat on the girl's head and sit back in his place.

'Hmm, you are not of this world but you can still have an impact on how things work like no one else from this reality. I think you already know your house as i see. Be careful with your choices'
"SLYTHERIN" the hat said aloud and Dumbledore take it back in it's place.

"Come, i will lead you around school while the last class lasts, then you can join the others in the great hall for dinner." they walked out of his office and Dumbledore started explain how the school works. Freya didn't really listen because she already knew it. She looked around with admiration, Freya couldn't believe that she could really be here between the Hogwarts walls and not just asleep.