ch 11

In the middle of the night, Freya was abruptly awakened by an unexpected shake. She felt hands over her mouth, muzzling any sound. As her vision cleared, she recognized the mischievous grins of the twins, motioning for her to rise and join them. Initially puzzled, Freya paused, then sighed before standing and shivering from the cold. Reluctantly, she followed the twins out of the great hall. Fred whispered to her, "They didn't find Sirius, so the whole castle is ours now," and George continued the secretive conversation. Freya, feeling grumpy due to the late hour and chill, muttered, "That's why you woke me up? It's freezing."

Realizing her nightgown was insufficient for a late-night venture, the boys, sharing their sweaters, offered her warmth. Looking at the two sweaters - one marked with an 'F' and the other with a 'G' - she knew they were made by their mother, Molly. Acknowledging their kindness, she quickly slipped on Fred's sweater, feeling the warmth emanating from his body. Fred looked triumphant, while George just shrugged and donned his own.

The sweater was large on Freya, but its fluffiness and warmth enveloped her, emitting a pleasant fragrance. Lost momentarily in her thoughts and the comforting scent, she glanced up to find the twins waiting expectantly. Slightly flustered, Freya let out a small sigh, admitting, "Alright, follow me. I need to grab the bag and some warmer clothes."

Guiding the twins to the Slytherin common room, Freya swiftly provided the password and, with the boys waiting outside, she rushed to her room, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and few clothes. Returning with the bag, she grinned at the twins. "Where do you want to go?" she asked, raising an eyebrow playfully. Though the boys smiled in response, they led her on without uttering a word.

The boys led her to the Gryffindor tower, and as she entered the familiar common room, waves of nostalgia flooded her senses, leaving her momentarily stunned. Observing her reaction, the twins grinned. "Yeah, we know our common room is better," George proclaimed confidently. Freya gave them a knowing smile. "Not even in your dreams. But it isn't so bad, I suppose," she added, following the boys into their dormitory secretly smiling. Upon entering their room, she was surprised to find it impeccably clean. Surveying the room, she watched as they hopped onto their bed and gestured towards the two vacant beds. "Do you think it's a good idea to stay here? What if they come back?" Freya asked with a hint of worry.

They smiled smugly at her. "Don't worry, Frey," George stood up and approached, "they won't return until morning." He grabbed her hand and led her to his bed. She complied, sitting cross-legged. Fred joined them on the bed, and she took out the whiskey from the bag. Using her teeth, she removed the cork and spat it out, grinning broadly at the boys.

"Cheers, boys," she exclaimed, raising the bottle before taking a big gulp. "Ah," she winced as the fiery drink scorched down her throat. It had been so long since she last drank, she missed it, not because of the hangover of course, but for the sensation of going out with friends and relieving stress. It felt nice. She opened her eyes and passed the bottle to Fred, who chugged it, eyes tearing up as he fought back a cough, then handed it to George, who did the same. She smiled at them, then glanced at them thoughtfully.

Freya rose and rummaged in her robe while the twins watched her curiously, taking occasional sips of whiskey. After a search, she found her phone nestled next to her wand in one of her pockets. Unlocking it, she was surprised to discover it almost fully charged. Frowning, she glanced between her phone and wand. Puzzled, she took out her wand and gently touched it to her phone. Immediately, the device lit up as though connected to a charger, sparking excitement in her eyes.

"OMG, I can't believe it!" she exclaimed, hugging her phone and spinning around, laughing, which baffled the Weasleys. "What's that?" Fred asked, leaning closer as she returned to George's bed. She handed her precious phone to the curious wizards and felt immensely happy. She could endure without coffee, but the thought of being without her phone might drive her crazy. Her playlist was essential for regulating her emotions.