Ch 2

Freya slowly opened her eyes and find herself in a bed but not in her bed. She had a badly headache and dont know what happend but she remember of the smell of old books and a furious look. She tried to sit up, the blanket fell down and she saw that she butt naked. Oh crap, did i drink last night? I can't remember. Shit, i need to hurry and left before somebody come back.  Freya look around to search her clothes but she found only her fluffy green towel and it hit her. She could call everything back from last night, the shower, the class and Snape. Holy shit, i died! Wait, is it possible to 'reborn' in to a fictional world? It feels so real. What if i   she looked around and sees a mirror. Freya picked up the mirror then hit it to the drawer next to her bed. She waited few minutes to see if anyone heard that then picked up a shard.  Maybe a pinch is too obvious and can fool my brain but a cut can't. Freya didn't hesitate and cut in to her palm not so deep.   Oh fuck! It's sure not a dream. It hurt like a bitch. she clenched her fist when she heard footsteps. Freya swept the rest of the mirror under the bed and after hide her hand under the blanket then faked her sleep. Soon heard she Dumbledore and Snape and a woman who might be madam Pomfrey.

"How is she? " Dumbledore asked madam Pomfrey. " She is fine, only fainted because of mild exhaustion. When she wakes up, can leave the hospital wing" and she left the two man with Freya.

"We need to find out who she is. Are you sure Severus that you don't know her? She seemed to know you." the old man looked at Snape who, immersed in his thoughts, scanned the girl's features.
" I have never saw her in my life" he said coldly. " It doesn’t seem a coincidence that she just showed up out of nowhere in your class. You need to find out how she knows you and who she really is." and with that Dumbledore leave them together.

Few minutes after Freya couldn't hold it any longer and made some movements to convince Severus that she is just waking up now. She yawned a lot and began to strech. When she opened her eyes and looked around for the more believable acting she met Snape's survey gaze.

How should i act? Should i tell him the truth or act like i know nothing? He doesn't trust in anyone, mostly not a (naked) girl he barely met. I need to try and convience Dumbledore who is more open minded and not so distrustful like Snape.

"Where am i? And who are you?" maybe if he thinks that Freye didn't know anything he is gonna bring her to the headmaster.
"How comfortable" he snarled
"Forgetting everything?" Freya can't hold his gaze any longer so she looked down on her hands. When she realised that her left hand is above the blanket she tried to hide it back but Snape gaze flashed there immediately. " Could you tell me miss, when did you cut your hand? Because i perfectly remember when you was dropped to my class you didn't have a wound on your palm." Snape asked superior.

" I need to speak to Dumbledore, please" she couldn't think of anything else. Snape looked cold and dind't say anything just stared at her. Freya could imagine what he was thinking about her. She was sure that Severus thinks that she is a spy of Voldemort.
"Look it is really important to know what i know so nobody get hurt. Can you please walk me to Dumbledore's office. " he looked at her doubtfully and then said " I don't know who you think you are, young lady talking like that to a teacher but in Hogwarts students need to respect their professors. I asked a simple question yet you didn't answer me. Or did you forget already? throw a cold glare to the girl and raised his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry professor. I had cut my palm when i first wake up before you and Dumbledore walked in to the hospital wing." sighed Freya and hope that it would enough for Snape. But she should has known better.

"So you were faking the sleep when we walked in? he asked coldly.

"Yes." If she could convince Snape, but it much be easier if he doesnt be such distrustful. Maybe if she tell him something that nobody knows.
" Severus Snape. That is your name professor. And i know that you were a death eater but now you spying for Dumbledore. I have informations for him as well but i need to talk to him. You might be not believing me but we could go to his office and i would gladly drink some verita serum so you could be fully convinced of my authenticity."

Snape looked at her penetratingly and thought for a second before he spoke. "Drink this before we leave. We don't want you to bleed over the whole school." he gave a potion to her and turn to leave when Freya called after him. " Professor," when Severus turned back to her she continued " i need some clothes if u don't want me to go through the whole school in a towel." Snape looked down her body what was covered with a thin blanket and just before turning back, Freya would have sworn to see him blush a bit.
" Madam Pomfrey could help with that" and he left. Freya drink the potion and the wound disappeared then a  few minutes later the mediwitch come with a hand full of clothes. "Here dear, i found some clothes for you. I hope it would fit." and she left alone Freya to dress.

There was a black skirt what seemed a bit short and a white shirt that was just fine luckily. Underwear, however, was not in the pile of clothes. There was still a gryffindor sweater that she didn't want to wear, after all, she was still be just slytherin. The shoes was perfect size so she don't need to be walk barefoot to the headmaster's office.

She picked up her phone what was on the drawer and looked at her towel. Should she bring it along? Maybe she come back it for later. She walked out of the hospital wing and behind the door stand Snape. He was really pissed of and anybody could seen that he doesn't want to be there. "What took it so long miss? Or dress up is such a big task you to do?" hissed at her but didn't wait for her answere he start walking to the headmaster.

Freya was almost run to keep up the tempo what Snape dictated. She could barely breath when he finally stops before a big door and raised his hand to knock on it. The door slammed open and they walked to Dumbledore's desk.

"I'm glad to see that you are healthy. How do you feel?" Dumbledore asked Freya who almost cried out in tears. He is so kind and live. She want hug him but if she do the same as she did when she come here they would think that she is mad. "I'm very well thank you. My name is Freya nice to meet you." She get herself together and held out her hand over the table to Dumbledore who shake it lightly. "Welcome in Hogwarts, Freya. I am Dumbledore, the headmaster of this school. Now tell me please, how did you get here in first place. I don't remember your Hogwarts letter." he was smiling at her to calm her because he saw the tears in her eyes and thought she is scared. However it was happy tears of her because she could see him alive again. Not just alive but she could meet them literally in Hogwarts.

"Haha it is a long story for sure and it could seem unbelievable for me too not only to the others." Snape looked at her suspiciously but Freya didn't care, she searched the old wizard's face. " I think it would be easier if i start with the beginning." sighed Freya.