Bill cipher know his future

In horrible dimension a demon look like pyramid with one eye name Bill cipher. Bill cipher created chaos to all dimensions. Wrost pary he a god

Bill cipher(evil smirked):Well all dimensions bow to chaos. So fun created chaos even ruin everyone life's. Now i going see new dimension to be take over with chaos.

Bill use his powers to see future after he destroy any one control time and space. Bill freak out he been defeat to us with others heroes.

Bill(mad):That impossible. I lost few heroes from different worlds. Strange who these four others. 3 demons girls. One vampire/human boy. And One demon hedgehog is part  alicorn pony. This be problem.

Bill creat portal to know about lifes. He see we are at live.

Bill:These four are descendants live with people's or alien after promise to take of them from they evil familys. Shame they fail to take of ruin they lives.

Bill close his protal to find a way
his plans. Then ge got horrible idea.

Bill cipher(evil smirked):I for a deadly alliance to capture four descendants steal they hidden powers then destroyed heroes. (Evil laugh).

Some one was watching bill out distance. A human male with black hair and black eyes. Wearing lab white coat. His name professor Paradox.

Professor Paradox:Bill found four choose to stop that monster

Professor Paradox:Bill found four choose to stop that monster. I need find others to help save them before is to wait.

Next chapter Raven starshine and lady Savannah moment together.