Mephiles told all ponies about Bill cipher

In main room in Canterol Castle. Princess celestia, princess Twilight sparkle, Rairty, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow dash, spike the dragon, and Discord god of chaos talking about horrible dream from last night. With princess candice with Shinigami armor.

Princess celestia:We all are here to talk about our dream even my sister can't help us.

Rainbow dash:Yeah. I can't stop thinking about a horrible creature i never see before.

Princess Twilight:We all same dream last night rainbow dash. But we all deafeat because of him.

A pony gurad came in room. To talk to them.

Pony:Your majestic. Princess luna coming with a mysterious creature made a black crystal we never see before.

Princess candice:Wait minute. Did you say a creature made a black crystal.

Pony guard:Yes princess candice.

Princess celestia:Being my sister and her ex lover

Rairty:Ex lover.

Princess luna and Mephiles the dark hedgehog coming to main room. All ponies except princess Twilight and celestia are freak out.

Shinigami armor(mad):Who you are creature. Why you here with princess luna.

Mephiles the dark hedgehog:All good time shinigami armor. I here ofer your help with my dear luna.

Princess luna:First of all i never love you again. Second why you transform into your crystal form. My dear sister celestia. I know we don't trust Mephiles but it about us and someone important you love and care of him.

Princess celestia:Very well. Mephiles the dark hedgehog. You tell us why you return but if you betray us.

Mephiles the dark hedgehog:Please princess celestia. I not main villain for once. It a creature i refuse to join. His name bill cipher. Here his image.

Mephiles use his emerald to show all ponies, spike discord bill cipher.

Fluttershy:That same created from our horrible nightmare.

Mephiles:His name bill cipher. He more dangerous then myself. He control everything but they a weakness for him. 6 are your last hope to save universe. From beyond your ponies imagine. Even our son from this world right my dear luna.

Princess Twilight(thinking):Shane is alive all this time. He was my child friend before he gone.

Princess celestia:Why you refuse Mephiles.

Mephiles the dark hedgehog:Because princess celestia. One day i will return to take over equestria and mobius.

Princess Twilight:With shane powers Mephiles.

After princess Twilight said my name. Princess Twilight sparkle got close to Mephiles the dark hedgehog.

Princess Twilight sparkle(mad):You want still steal my child friend powers. That only you care so much Mephiles. I don't care you here to help us. You won't ever get close to him or take princess luna away from us ever again. My friends brought princess luna back. Even princess celestia forgive her even become friends.

Image by Mephiles are gone. Mephiles glad his emerald.

Mephiles(mad)No one or ponys ever against me with words. Princess Twilight sparkle. You care for Shane the hedgehog.

Mephiles the dark hedgehog became smoke to disappear. All ponies, spike, and discord see princess Twilight sparkle to leave main room.

Applejack:I never see Twilight act like that before.

Rainbow dash:Me neither.

Spike:Even i never Twilight like that before. Why see call Shane her child friend.

Princess candice:It was long time ago. They are closer friends. Even princess luna son.

Rarity:Princess luna son.

Discord:I think you tell us about this Shane the hedgehog. Even about Mephiles princess luna.

Next chapter is part one about princess luna past.