Raven starshine and Lady Savannah moment

In planet earth in city call New York. Raven starshine having horrible time because a selfish teenager girl name Vanessa embarrassed at school again. Raven starshine want teach her a lesson but she can't use her powers.

Raven starshine(thinking):I want teach Vanessa but lady Savannah want me try  keep my powers because i demon girl.

Raven starshine don't know why lady Savannah ask her no use t her powers. Because she is daughter and dangerous demon ruler in demon realm. Her name Queen Deluna. Raven starshine made inside her apartment Savannah making nice dinner.

Savannah:Hello raven. You great time in school today.

Raven starshine:No lady Savannah. It was horrible time in school again.

Savannah:You want talk about happened today.

Raven starshine and Savannah sit on couch. Raven starshine explained about happened today in school.

Lady Savannah:Raven. I didn't Vanessa embarrassed you at school even call you demon girl.(It can't be possible. I don't know Vanessa  go that far. Raven is better then Vanessa believe.)

Raven starshine:It true but i not demon girl. I try love a normal life but today probably ruin my life.

Lady Savannah hug Raven starshine to help her calm down.

Lady Savannah:You smart, kind heart teenage girl ever since i rasie. I know you will have a life. It you want. We do a walking tonight after dinner.

Raven starshine(smile):Thank you Savannah. You right and that might be nice to walk tonight with you.

Soon Raven starshine will truth about her family side even lady Savannah is her aunt made promise her brother to help Raven starshine had a good life.

Next chapter Sinic and Ola moment or megamind cheer jabok moon and Makalay light.