↠𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

...𝑂𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐓𝐇𝐄 minute you hear your phone ring, you shoot out of bed, attempting to find your bearings. Turning over, you reach for the buzzing device on your nightstand, but can't find it.

"Where is this piece of crap?" you mutter aloud.

Suddenly your black-haired brother barges into the room and picks up your phone.

"Hyakuya castle, this is Prince Yuichiro speaking, how may I assist you?"

"Give me my phone Yu!" you reply, attempting to claw the phone from his grasp.

"Yes, she's here. Would you like to speak with her?"

After a few more incoherent mumbles, Yu finally tosses you the phone.

"Who is it?" you mouth to him.

He only shrugs and walks back out the door.

You remove the device from your ear to look at the caller ID, yet there was no name.

Finally deciding to answer, you put the phone to your ear.

hello?

y/n.
i've been trying to call you
did you block me?

who is this?

your best friend!

lose my number.

Instantly, you hang up on the woman.

"I don't need that kind of negativity in my life," you sigh, massaging the sides of your head.

It had been a while since you were woken up this early on a non-school day. You glance at the clock to see that it was only 9 AM.

Making your way to the bathroom, you quickly stop and remember your plans for today.

"Shit," you mumble. "I forgot about that stupid revenge plan with Guren. I'll just call and cancel."

Navigating your bedroom once more, you look for your phone. Only to see you had an unopened email from Shinya saying: