↠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡

...𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 break was over before you knew it and you were back in the large lecture hall at 8 in the morning listening to your boring professor drown on about the importance of molecular geometry.

"Hey!" someone next to you says.

"Hello?" you groggily respond, violently rubbing your eyes.

"Do you mind?" they ask.

"What are you talking about?" they're beginning to slightly pester you.

"Your head keeps leaning to my side and you're hitting my shoulder each time," they say.

"I'm sorry," you honestly reply, not realizing you were drifting off.

"Yeah, you better be," they snap.

"Excuse—" you begin, turning to face your rude classmate. But you bite your tongue when seeing who you're sitting next to. "Not this bitch," you mumble.

"Alright, class. That is all for today's lesson. As a reminder, make sure to read ahead and complete the homework that is due for Wednesday's class," the professor says, turning off the PowerPoint and closing his laptop.

Everyone in the lecture room scrambles to grab their things and run out of the class to make it in time for their next one.

"Hurry up!" the same person from before says.

"Oh shit. Can you give me a second to put my notebook in my bag? If you're in such a rush then go the other way!" you shout. A few people around you two start to stare.

"Whatever. Don't sit next to me again, rat."

"Rat?" you lightly chuckle. "Am I supposed to be scared of you?" you ask, zipping up your bag.

"I'm not the same person I was in high school. I won't go around begging you for forgiveness. You were a pussy then, and you're still one now," they scoffed.

"Okay? Get over it. You're the one who did me dirty, but you don't see me holding grudges and making it a mission to be nasty to you," you retort.

"Girl, please. If only you knew what Shinya told me about you. Then you'd be ashamed to even walk around this campus."

"Do you want a cookie Vanessa? And to think you were my best friend at one point." you laugh as you sling your backpack over your shoulder and walk away.

"Go ahead and run away. Just like you did that night," she manically screams.

What a weirdo.

You continue to walk out of the class and toward your second class of the day. It seems like I'll need to switch out of that class or sit somewhere else. The next class is a ten-minute walk from that first class and you only have fifteen minutes to get there, so you hastily walk to the next lecture hall.