↠𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

...𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐂𝐀𝐍 I help you?" Guren asks, yawning in Shinya's face.

"Do you care to explain why you outed me to all of our families?" Shinya growls. Besides the time he had sex with you, this was the first time Guren had seen Shinya so upset.

"No? They asked a question and I provided an honest answer," Guren shrugs.

"But it's not your business to tell Guren!" Shinya shouts.

"Oh well," Guren says. "Your new girl should know you're a cheater. I'm just helping everyone get to know the real you."

"What I did to y/n was a mistake that I've regretted every day," Shinya responds.

"That's not my problem. Listen, I'm gonna go back out there and finish my food. You can sulk in here or do whatever but enjoy the rest of your time here," Guren smiles brightly, walking away from Shinya.

"Guren!" Shinya shouts.

"He is so annoying," Guren says, talking to himself. "Getting upset with me because he's a cheater. It's not my fault he cheated on a beautiful girl and got caught. That's not my prob—"

"Oof," a smaller figure says, plopping on the floor.

"Huh?" Guren says, looking down at the ground. "Oh, Shinoa I'm sorry."

"Nice going there Guren. Outing my brother like that in front of the whole family?" she snarls.

"...okay?" Guren chuckles. "Why are you so mad? It has nothing to do with you."

"He's still my brother. What you said was out of line!" she snaps.

"Whatever kid. I don't give two fucks. I want your brother out of my life and out of y/n's life and if telling the family is the only way to get rid of him, then I don't regret doing it for a second," Guren shrugs, returning to his place at the table.

Back in the dining room, everyone is still at each other's necks, except now Mika and your dad have stepped in to try and calm the women down.

"Mom stop! It's going to be okay," Mika says, trying to calm his mom down.

"Honey let's just go home and talk about this. Getting upset at Shinya's father is not going to fix the past," your dad says.

"So," Yu says, walking up next to you with his phone still recording the commotion. "This has definitely been exciting. I'd even say this is a lunch that'll go down in the history books. What do you think?" Yu points the camera of the phone directly in your face.