↠𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

...𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 days have gone by since you've last seen Guren or Haru. The former hasn't been in class—or if he has, he's been sitting somewhere else. And Haru also seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

"Jeez," you huff, sitting up straight in your bed. "Boys are so melodramatic."

You know that Guren has been purposefully ignoring you because every time you text him, the message is immediately read. And he has never had read receipts on for you before.

As for Haru, well, he just kind of pops up when you least expect him. Last semester you shared a few classes, but now you two have opposite schedules.

"How long are you going to sulk in this dark, dreary room for?" Anya asks, turning on all of the lights.

"Anya!" you shout, throwing the blanket over your face. "Turn them off!"

She jumps at your swiftness. "Are you a vampire?"

"No! But you can't just turn on every single light switch and expect me to be fine with it!" you point out, slowly peeling back the thick blanket.

"Yeah yeah," she dismissively waves. "When are you going to tell me the tea?"

"When you tell me why you were flirting with that swamp boy," you counter.

"Touché," she giggles. "And stop speaking badly about him! He's really sweet."

"When his mouth is closed?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Enough!" she says, placing her hands over her ears. "I won't stand for this slander."

"Then sit and listen to it," you calmly say.

"Ugh!" she stomps her foot and marches out of your room.

"Well, that was easy enough," you grin, curling into a ball before falling asleep.

****************

"Don't forget about your 5-page research paper due next week," the professor says. "Enjoy your weekend."

Everyone packs away their books and laptops in their backpacks and runs for the door. You look around for Guren, but once again, he is nowhere in sight.

"Move," someone says, pushing you out of the way.

You stumble forward slightly. "Excuse you."

"Be nice Vanessa," an eerily familiar voice warns.

"For fucks sake," you curse under your breath. Quickly shoving your things in your tote, you head toward the exit.

"Did you say something little girl?" Vanessa taunts, following closely behind you.