↠𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤

...𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤...

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

"𝐒𝐎 you're telling me that she cussed you out after class? What a loser," Anya scoffs. "What is she even doing here? I thought you said she went to the east coast for college?"

"That's what I thought until today. Maybe she transferred?" you rack your brain with possibilities as to why she would randomly appear at the school and be in the same class as you.

"Something's fishy about that situation," Anya warns you.

"I know. It makes no sense," you sigh, now sitting up in the bed. "But I still want to avoid her at all costs, so I'm switching into a different section."

"Makes sense. And now you don't have to be up at 7 for class!" she points out.

"It doesn't really matter because I go to the gym as soon as it opens in the mornings," you say.

"What time does it open? I've been thinking about going to maintain my figure," she says, looking at her ass in the mirror.

"Five," you deadpan.

"I-in the morning?" she stutters.

"Mhm," you quietly giggle, knowing Anya hates mornings.

"You know what, I think I'm good." she continues sifting through her closet.

"I already knew you weren't going to go," you say. "So where did you say you were going?" you ask, getting off of her bed and sitting on her couch.

"Frat party," she frantically says, still searching for an article of clothing.

"We've been back for one day and you're already going to a frat party?" you ask in shock.

"Y/n, babe. This is the best time to go. Everyone goes out during syllabus week," she says matter-of-factly.

"...R-right," you nod.

"You should come. Guren's gonna be there," she says, trying to hold in her laughter.

"I don't think Guren wants to see me right now," you frown.

She stops shifting in her closet and faces you. "What do you mean?"

"Well when he and I were eating breakfast this morning, he—"

"Wait, when did you two eat breakfast?" Anya asks.

"Anya. This morning. Keep up!" you snap.

"I know, but—"

"When we got breakfast, Haru ended up running into us. And when he did, Guren instantly got pissed off." you sigh, remembering how upset Guren was about the simple encounter.