Chapter 3

HOSEOK POV,

"Hi Jihyo noona" I said with a bright smile. She look up from her work  and return my smile and said "Oh hoseok...good to see  you after long time...I thought that you   totally forgot about me"
"How can I forgot my favorite noona" I said and go toward her to give a hug which she return gladly. We pull out from the hug. "So is there any special reason that you are here today...cause I know you don't come to my library until you want to know something" jihyo noona asked me.

"Well you got it right noona...today I am here to know a very important thing" I said. "Oh really...and what is it ?" Jihyo noona asked. "It's about werewolf" I said. "Warewolf...why are you suddenly interested in warewolf" Jihyo noona asked with a curious look. "You know that I like fictional story so I came here to find out more about it" I carefully lied so Jihyo noona don't catch my lie. She is really good at catching people's lie, She is like a living lie detector.

"I also know that you don't like fictional story which has blood and killing in it" she said with her eagle like eyes piercing through mine. "Well I changed my mind...I think I should learn new things...it will benefit me in the future" I said.
"Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me ?" Jihyo noona asked with a eye brow raised. But I try to keep myself as calm as possible. "Come on noona...I am just going to read a book about werewolf...I don't know why you think that I am hiding something" I said.

"You know where the fictional section is right ?"she asked me and again get busy with her paperwork. "Yeah I know where it is...it's not like It's my first time here anyway" I said and start going toward fictional section of the library but Jihyo noona's voice stop me In my tracks. "Btw hoseok...I am here when you need to talk about that secret of yours meeting a werewolf" Jihyo noona said behind my back.

I widened my eyes at Jihyo noona's words and quickly turn around "H-How do you know about it" I asked her. "I have eyes of eagle you know...I can see when you are hiding something from me" she said. "Noona...do you anything about werewolf" I asked. "I know more about werewolf then you can thought" Jihyo noona said. I take a sit beside Jihyo noona in a chair and said "Noona...how are you so sure that I meet a werewolf" I said.

"I never said that I am sure you meet a werewolf" Jihyo noona said. "But then why were you saying that I can share my secret of meeting a warewolf with you...when I don't even know myself that what I see was real or not" I asked. "As I said...you don't come to my library without a reason...also your sudden interest in warewolf make me think like that" she said and put her paperwork in side and looked at me, she said "But maybe if you tell me about what you saw then I can help you"

I thought for a minute if I want to tell Jihyo noona about it or not. What if what I saw was a imagination of my ? It will be so embarrassing but what if what I saw was true ? What if I really saw a werewolf ? Now the only person that can answer all my question is Jihyo noona. So I decided to tell Jihyo noona everything. "Ok...I will tell you everything noona"

"Not here...there are some people here so we have to go to a private place...follow me" I start following Jihyo noona to where she is taking me.

I noticed that there are only few people's in the library. Mostly they were students, maybe preparing for exam. I also first meet Jihyo noona when I was a student of 12th grade. My exam were going on and I have to find a quiet place to study and her library was the perfect place for it. I remember, when I first meet her I think she was scary and weird but after I get to know her she is just a big softy. After I finish my study I don't have time to visit her that much. Today was weekend so I was completely free, it was the perfect chance to meet her and also find out about my so called warewolf meeting.