Chapter 4

HOSEOK POV,

My mind was clouded with all kind of thoughts. I don't understand why was Jihyo noona was telling me to stay away from yugyeom. She doesn't tell me anything clearly, she just tell me to go home safely and she close her library to go somewhere. Jihyo noona was acting so suspicious. She knows something about yugyeom but she is not telling me. I wonder why ?

I was now walking back to my home. Thank god the weather was clear with no sign of raining. My mind drifted to the man of last night. The man was really different from normal people. His eyes was the most confusing. Jihyo noona tell me that someone prank me but why can't I believe her words? Does she also tell lie about the man ? I feel like Jihyo noona knows both of the man but is hiding from me. I have to know the secret she is hiding from me.

"Lost in thought hoseok ?" A voice said from behind me making me flinch. I turned around to see yugyeom standing there with a smirk on his face. I have a bad feeling about it. He take a step forward making me take a step back. "Where are you going ?" He asked. "H-Home" I shuttered. "Oh really...but I thought this was your home...so why are you going that way...do you buy a new home"

Yugyeom point at my home which i pass by. I was so lost in thought that I don't notice that I crossed my house. I feel so embarrassed right now in front of him. A chuckle left his mouth. "Where did you go ?" He asked. "I-l went a important place" I said. "Where is the important place of yours" he asked. "W-why d-do you w-want t-to know"

"JUST ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION" yugyeom yelled making me step back from him. Tears start engulfing my eyes but I tried to not let them fell in front of him. "Fucking weak" yugyeom mumbled but I still heard it. No has ever talk to me like yugyeom was talking to me now. I never experienced this kind of treatment before.

"ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION OR I AM GOING TO FUCKING SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOU" yugyeom raised his hand to slap me. I squeezed my eyes shut and put my hands in front of my face. I was ready to feel the impact of slap but I feel nothing. I peck through my hands to see Jihyo noona was standing beside yugyeom holding his hand which was going to slap me few seconds ago.

"Don't you dare to put your dirty hands on him" Jihyo noona said with a angry look. Yugyeom harshly pull his hands from Jihyo noona's grip and said "oh Jihyo...long time no see" yugyeom said with that creepy smirk on his face.

"Seriously this slut can't even defend himself that you have to come and save him"

"Watch your mouth before you call him names...alpha won't spare you if he knows that you tried to hurt him"

"I am not afraid of your stupid alpha...he is no match to me...and you Jihyo...I can kill you right here if you don't talk to me respectfully"

"I am not afraid to die...hoseok is our future luna and I will protect him from every danger...even if it means I have to get killed by you"

"Jihyo looks like you become my new target...you will dearly pay for your action"

"I am not afraid of your threats...I promised alpha that I will protect hoseok at any cost and I am just fulfilling it"

"Looks like you have a dead wish...Don't worry I will kill you very soon but not today...I have a very important thing to do...see you later Jihyo and Hoseok"