Chapter 10

YOONGI POV,

I was going to my room to meet my hoseok after punishing Taehyung and Jungkook. Usually I forgive my pack members for there mistakes or give them light punishment but this time i was not in mood of forgiving. Taehyung and Jungkook hurted my Hoseok. I give them the task to bring hoseok cause i trusted them but i make a big mistake by Trusting them.

For 1 week, Taehyung have to work as a sentinel. Sentinels divide there work in two Shifts, night and morning. So they get enough time of resting and get to meet there mate. But i assigned Taehyung to continuously work on guard position with limited time of resting. He can't come to Castle and can't meet his mate for 1 week. It is going to be very hard for them cause mates can't stay away from each others for too long. There mate bond will try to pull them closer to each others. Continuously not meeting your mate is very tough. It can be help a little if you have your mate belonging which will have your mates scent in it to fill the desire of having your mate closer. But both of them can't take each others belongings.

For jungkook, i just let him do his daily work of delta. He is also forbidden to meet his mate and use any of Taehyung belongings.

I kind of feel bad for them cause i also knows the feeling of not meeting my mate. I have been feeling like this for whole 15 years. 15 years i lived a mateless life even when i found my mate. Not getting to touch him, hug him, love him closely was like a torture to me. Every single day i was getting tortured by not feeling him close. Because of it i am now very possessive for hoseok. After so many years I get to feel him close. I am afraid that someone wil take hoseok away from me. And I can't stand to lose hoseok also.

I get in front of my room which hoseok was staying in. Basically its our room from now on. I brag into the room not finding the need to knock. As i get in, i saw hoseok and Jin hugging Jin tightly and saying him I love you. My possiveness start kicking in. How can hosoek say I love you to someone else. I should be the one who hoseok should say I love you. And how happily he was hugging Jin was bothering me so much. I should be in the place of Jin. I couldn't content my anger and yelled "What the hell is going on here?"

Both of them flinch away from each other. I look into my baby eye and i could see the fear there. Hoseok break the eye contact and look down on his lap. "Jin, get out" I said still looking at hoseok. "Wait, Yoongi we were just talki-JIN I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT" I cut of Jin in mid sentence. I used my alpha voice cause i know Jin can be very stubborn sometimes. Jin bowed his head in submission and was about to get off the bed to get out of the room but hoseok grab Jin hand. "Pl-please d-dont go" Hoseok said while his eyes were staring get fill with tears. Is just added more fire to my anger. Hoseok trust Jin much more then me.

"Hosoek-ah, Hyung wil come after eating something. The baby is hungry right now. I will come after feeding the baby, okay?" Jin said while softly rubbing Hoseok face. The hell! Does Jin want me to lose my temper today. Why the hell is he being so touchy to my baby.

"Okay" Hoseok said almost in a low whisper. But since i have a great hearing i heard it. Jin walk out of the room and i was finally alone with my baby.

I sit beside hoseok very closely in the bed. Our knees were touching. Hoseok wanted to make a distance between us but i held his arm so he can't move. "Why are you trying to get away from me?" I asked a bit angrily. Hoseok didn't say anything and just continue to look at his lap.

I grabed his jaw and make him face me forcefully "Answer me! Why are you trying to get away from me" i again asked and plant a kiss in hoseok jaw.