4.

𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜|19
📍𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 31𝚜𝚝 8:30𝚙𝚖

I didnt want to choose quando I could have chosen kentrell but he was pressuring me about who to pick and the way he was looking at me made me feel some type of way i felt as if my body couldnt move and my eyes couldnt leave his gaze , i admired h...

I didnt want to choose quando I could have chosen kentrell but he was pressuring me about who to pick and the way he was looking at me made me feel some type of way i felt as if my body couldnt move and my eyes couldnt leave his gaze , i admired his features especially his eyes they were light brown he had tats on his face and on his neck , his lips look so soft and moisturized. Even if i wanted to kiss him i cant this nigga my boss now and i dont even know him.

"Ight whats tha address"quando said as he pulled out his phone "233 pirecelane dr R45 H7U"i said to him while i pulled out my phone to call nique that i was on my way. There was an akward silence and it was perfect , i didnt really want to talk to him cs i feel nervous. Im seriously ina car with a complete stranger...

"So wassup witchu ma?"he said breaking the akward silence "nun much you know just living life and the benefits that come with it"i said while playing with my nails "right , so u dont know who i am?" He said with a surprised look "nope not at all but my friend dose , she told me your a famous rapper quando rondo" i said , nique is obsessed with him shes excited to meet him today. "Rate me from 1-10 ma"he said while he licked his lips

"u a 8 sir but u cute"i said , i mean hes cute but ion want him.. nique wants him.

"Damn u a 10 ma"he said.i feel uncomfortable he keeps looking at me and hes complimenting me alot wich i like but hes getting kinda touchy....

hes doing to much fa me...

20 minutes later...

We arrived at niques house i told quando to stay in the car but he didnt listen , i got my clothes and shoes and my hygiene stuff and packed them in my luggage , nique got lanis stuff packed for me already so thays good "quando could u take this to the car for me please"i asked him "ye fasho u aint gotta ask"he said while carrying me and lanis stuff to the car. Once we were good i got lanis car seat and pit her in it , we alla said are goodbyes to nique and we where outta der.

𖠌𖠌𖠌

After going out and about we finally arrived at kentrells house "this nigga rich rich"i mumbled. We hopped out the car and quando got lani out i got my bags and lanis "ay u need help?"kentrell said "nah im good"i said with a slight smile "nah u not let me help u"he said while grabbing my luggage and bag "its ok-nah its not get in the house"he cut me off i can tell he was irritated i didnt mean to piss him off but i can do this shit in my own.

"Ight follow me"kentrell said , i followed him to this room with pink and white decor and a queen size bed with a pink balnket on it "ight so this is your room ay and dont tell me u cant take this room cause i know u finna say tha"kentrell said while he eyed my up and down "thank you kentrell so where lanis room?" "Come"kentrell said as he walked to a batthroom that connected to a room "oh wow this is nice"i said in a surprised tone "i know right i wanted you and kalani to feel comfortable you know"kentrell said as he smiled showing his grills.