6.

𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜|19
📍𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊|𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝚖𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 5 2021|2:30 𝚙𝚖

𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜|19📍𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊|𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 5 2021|2:30 𝚙𝚖

(pretend that the lil girl is lani)
____________________________________________________________________
1 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛....

i posted a boomerang of me and lani on my story , ever since that day trell put me in his live his fans been snoppin for my acc but now they found it . They some detectives for real for real.

"Mama i wan go to the park" lani said while she was playing with her toys "ok go ask trell if kacey and tay tay and kay can come ok babe"i said to lani while i finshed doing my hair.

"Oke mama"she said as she dropped all her toys on the ground as she ran screaming dada " dada?" i said to myself , i ran down the stairs to lani and asked her who she callin dada and she pointed at trell..

I tapped my foot and crossed my arms "she callin u dada now" i said while chuckling as i walked to the couch where he was sittin at. "Shii i aint tell ha to call me dat" he said while rolling his eyes while he bit on his lip looking at me." Yea right " i said while rolling my eyes back at him "say mane dont roll ya eyes at me" he said while grabbing my wrists and squeezing them tightly "stop trell" i said as i felt my eyes watering "i was jus playin trell" i said as i was crying" my bad my bad im sorry ma" kentrell said i quickly moved farther away from him.

"No cry nomo" kacey said while wiping my eyes as kayden brang me a nice flower from the garden "here you go" kayden said as gave me kiss on my forehead , lani on the other hand was with here so called " Dada" , she aint care bout ha own mother.

" lets leave lani and ya dada at home and we can have fun at the park" i semi yelled " YEAAAAAA" kacey and kayden said " wheres tay tay" kacey said as soon as i was about to speak tay tay came in the room with a big nerf gun and started shooting it at me " tay tay stopp stoppp" i said as they all laughed at me

" lets go to the park now" i said to them "ma where you going " kentrell asked me as he got closer and closer to tower me.

hes so damn tall and fineeee

" the park with the kidos" i said while looking in the mirror fixing my hair , i was attempting to do a bun until i felt kentrells strong ass stick arms arond my waist " boy i swear remove ya arms noww " i said while letting my hair fall free " i cant hold you" he said in my ear softly

You can hold me dents

" unt i dont know can you " i said rolling my eyes "yes i can hold you"kentrell said while rubbing his thumb against my thigh " kentrelllll" i whined while stomping my foot "what ma stop acting like a damn baby" kentrell said as he snacked his lips " now get ready befo we leave you" i said while i put my sweatter on and my biker shorts on.