13.

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21
📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |hospital

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |hospital

i woke up to lila laying on the hospital bed next to me. i had a bad ass headache and my arm was in a sling.

"goodmorning mr gaulden, take your time please you dont wanna pull any muscles or damage a nerve" the nurse said checking my vitals.

"what happend to me" i said while rubbing my head "car accident" she said. last thing i remebered was me and that fuck nigga zaylon going at it and then lila shot him. i got stabbed without knowing and i was losing blood.....then i blacked out and woke up here.

that fuck nigga better be dead if not i will find him and finish him playin on my top mane how he gon do sum shit like that... she told him she doesnt love him or nun but ole boy didnt care and kidnapped lila for what.

"ugh ugh" i heard lila say while she sat up on the bed scrunching her face "goodmorning trell' she said with a smile. i jumped up so fast but my stomach started hurting bad but i still fought the pain and hugged her so tight in my arms i missed this feeling...i missed hugging her... touchhing her to..... i just missed her.

"i missed yo so much" i said while i laid in the crook of her neck while a tear slipped out. " I missed you more" she said as she cried hard "i shouldve went with you...none of this would happen i would be at home with you...this never should have happend"she said as we both cried.

she aint going no where anymore.

She staying ha ass at home, we ain't Kill all his friends or homies niggas prolly lookin for us now.

but if they try and bust a move niggas Gon be knocked outta his shoes.

(OMG CORNYYY LAME BOOOO TOMATOES TOMATOES THROWING TOMATOES☠️☠️\bye I'm sorry y'all)

just know they gon end up in heaven or hell.

"did he hurt you?" i asked

she took a long time to answer she just looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"you know when i first  meet zaylon he was nothing like this he was sweet loving and caring but then after we fucked and i found out i was prego he changed...he was happy....then mad. he started hiting me when i was in pain cause lani was kicking my stomach real hard. he screams at me and he even cut me with a knife. then when lani was born he stopped for a while... then it happend again. i had enough of him so i took lani and ran to moms house ans stayed there."

"yes he hurt me he raped me and beat me shit i thought i was gonna die i thought about runiing away but i couldnt escape" she said as she started to cry

"he raped you" i said while i stood up. he fuckin raped....so is she prego with his child..

"yes he did...i was pregnant with his child but sadly i had a misscariege from stress and i wasnt eating as much to."

she was pregnant.

the baby gone tho i know im bad for saying this but fuck him and that child nigga.

"Ah goodmoring ms.reeves and mr.gaulden how are you both doing" the doctor said

"im doing better" lila said wit a slight smile

"im aight"i said while i held lilas hand.

i love  lila mane she so pretty. her eyes , her hair , her everything she kind and funny shes a good person and she never makes me feel alone. I dont know when to tell her but if i do i hope she feel the same way about me.

"great great" the doctor said

"well looks like you mr gaulden are getting out today and lila you have to stay to recover from your  miscarriage  and deep wounds and brusises" the doctor said

im not leaving if lila aint leaving with me

"ok ok" lila said

"HEY GUYS"kd said as he busted thru the door almost hitting the doctor.

"Nigga you almost killed the damn doctor" Ben ,joe and boomer all yelled while me and Lila laughed.

"Damn sorry"Kd said as he started at the doctor "aw don't worry it's ok" she said as she walked out.

"Damn she fine"kd said while he looked back at her.

"So both of y'all getting out today?"Ben asked

"Nah I'm getting out but lila aint" i told ben

"why she aint getting out bruh das not cool" kd whined. we was all sad that she wasnt getting out but i want her to get better she has been thru alot and i want her to recover from that.

"awwww dont worry guys ima be out soon in 3 days" she said as she hugged everyone

"das to longggg" i whined while i held her " i just got you back i wanna stay with you i dont wanna leave you here."

"boi u can visit me everyday" she said while I tilted my head.
I mean I guess I could do that but I wanna protect her. You don't know zays gang gon but prolly gon come looking for her.

I pulled my gun out nd tucked it underneath her pillow "don't you need it tho" she said as she pulled it out but I tucked it back under

"Don't worry bout me I got mo shh feds watching tho" I said while we all laughed

"Ok let's get going" three said while he gave her a hug

"Bye love you" everyone said
"Love y'all too"

"Be safe ma i love you" I said
"I Love you to and you be safe don't get into any trouble" she said as she kissed me on my lips as I deepened the kiss while adding tongue.

"Byeeee" she said as she pulled away. I just stood there holding her hand staring at her. She got up and hugged me and said

"don't worry ima be ok"
"ma bye I love you" I said as I let go and I walked out.

I don't want nothing to happen to her. she got my glock she know what to do.

———————————————————
Haiii
I missed y'all so much thank y'all for all the support thru out this book I am truly grateful nd I will start to get on schedule for updates❤️

———————————————————HaiiiI missed y'all so much thank y'all for all the support thru out this book I am truly grateful nd I will start to get on schedule for updates❤️