12.

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21
📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
1 month later September 14|6:00𝚊𝚖
(Ok so before the dates were like august but don't be confused I'm just changing it to like September)

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎1 month later September 14|6:00𝚊𝚖(Ok so before the dates were like august but don't be confused I'm just changing it to like September)

____________________________________________________________________
I sat in the studio crying to myself while I smoked a blunt. It has been a month and we still can't find Lila. I've been in pain ever since I was younger now the fact that Lila is gone it affects me more but I'm not gonna give up.

"Say top we gotta lead we found the footage of when lila was home" my security guard said. I stood up so fast nd pushed thru em to see the video.

I seen lila on the couch layin down then ha walking to ha room then we seen these three niggas burst thru the front door nd wreck the place den got lila and took ha.

"Ay zoom in to that nigga in the red" i said to my security gaurd. He zoomed in to the niggas face and then it wasnt clear but when i seen his face i knew who it was.

Lila showed me a pic of her ex just incase anything happens hes the one who did it. It was that zaylon nigga i said to myself.

"Ay search his face up and find his location" i said while i got my guns ready "ay gang we found the nigga who got lila, get the van readya nd the guns to" i said while i took my shirt off.

I changed into my black nike tech set and put my ski mask on i got my threr glocks and strapped em in my pant.

"Say top cool out we got this we ton get ha" ben said he could tell i was bulit up with anger already i was ready to go find ha and kill the nigga mane.

I took deep breaths in and out just like lila taught me she really is good at calming a nigga down.

"Yb we found the address 2220 fouth ren drive" joe said "ight lets go"

3 hours later....

We pulled up to the area we parked onna sode so that they aint see us comin.

"Ay decativate the camras" ben said to kd "i did that nigga calm ur ass down" he said in serious tone that made us shocked.

That was the first cs nigga all ways doin some dumb shit. We walked to back of the house and broke the handle, we walked in everything was silent and dark.

i walked down this dark hallway with my glock up with kd, ben nd joe behind me. "keep quiet"i heard while we where still walking. "yall heard dat or was it just me" kd said loudly as we shushd him.