5.

𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜|19
📍𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊|𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 2 |10:20 𝚊𝚖

- Lilas morning routine -It was 10:21 in the morning , i woke up and took off my bonnet these last 2 days these kids have been a handfull and i needed to sleep but im on my grind today once again

It was 10:21 in the morning , i woke up and took off my bonnet these last 2 days these kids have been a handfull and i needed to sleep but im on my grind today once again.

i stripped out of my sleep clothes and put my pink fluffy robe on and my fluffy headband on and started to wash my face after that i took my robe of and hoped in the shower.

i decided to wash my hair today shits been itchin , i used my dove body scrub and my dove coco butyer body wash and scrubbed myself 4 times.

I then finshed washing myself i got out and put my robe back on and got out my blow dryer and my hair straightener and my heat protection cream.

I used my blow dryer and my comb and dried my hair , then i went in with my heat protection cream and ran it thru my hair then i powerd on my straightener and sectioned my hair i straightened it and bumped the ends. I did that for the rest of my hair and put my hair in a side part low ponytail.

I then put my dove body lotion and my vaseline on my arms , legs , back and feet then i put my face creams and face oil on my face. I put on my lashes and did my eyebrows and last but not least i changed into my black tank top and balck shorts and i was done.

( Look at the top and to her outfit🤗)

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Good morning everyone" I said while waving at them " LILI" qaundo said while i ran over to him "QUANIEE" i screamed while i hugged him "we needa talk i aint never knew u had a fine ass bsf mane i thought u gave me ya number fr fr" he said as he shook his head while laughing "well atleast yall talked"i said to him while getting the pancake mix.

" so can i have ya real number"he said while he played with his phone "Fine fine fineee"i said while getting his phone and putting my number in , i dont want nun more i just wanna be friends bet this nigga just wanna fuck.

"Wassam yall"kentrell said while he walked in the kitchen with kacey , kalani , taylin and kayden "good morning kentrell"i said to him while i was flipping the pancakes "wassup ma" he sd softly making me squeezs my legs together , when ever he talks so softly it makes me feel some type of wayyy...

"turn around fa me ma" he said while he put his hands in his pants , i turned around and he smacked my ass "kentrelllllll"i said while i pushed him away from me "Ay dont get to comfortable"i said while he was lookimg at me up and down while licking his lips "u got a fat ass ma"kentrell said while he took a bite outta his bacon "shut uppp"i said while giggling.