cahpter 1

A/N hi babies there is going to be an author s note at the end so make sure you read that thank you.

"ROSALIA," my grandma yelled. "GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASS OUT OF BED AND GIVE ME A FOOT MASSAGE".

I sigh and roll out of bed. My small hands pull my short long blonde hair into a messy bun. Instead of putting on a dress as all the other girls do, I put on a pair of shorts. I can't help it, I've always felt like an outcast from girls, but I'm fine with that.

I go downstairs and see that my grandma is smoking crack. I roll my eyes at her. "DID YU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES" she screams. I flinch and run across the room to get away from her. "N-n-n-n-no" i reply. "THAT'S IT IM SICK OF YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

I run away and go to my friend's house. She is going to a harry stiles concert tonight. "Come with me" she demands.

"No I don't want to," I told her. "I don't even like henry stiles, he's so arrogant and his songs are trash".

"Well what do you like" she scoffs. I push my hair behind my ear.

"My chemical romance," I whisper.

"WHAT THAT'S SHIT MUSIC"

"NO IT'S NOT, DON'T DISRESPECT GERARD THAT WAY" I scream back in her face.

"That's not quirky rosalia that's just weird" she leaves the house without me. I chase after her because I don't like being alone. "FINE I WILL GO TO SEE HARRY STILES"

"Thank god your going to love him rosalia, now let's get you out of those 'clothes' your wearing and into something hot asf"

"NO WAY JOSE THE ONLY DIGNITY I HAVE IS MY COOL ALT STYLE" shouted rosalia

*3 hours later* ✨

The screaming of crazy fangirls makes my ears ring and head ache. I brought a book to the concert because I love reading and I know this henry guy will be boring. I sit in my seat reading Lord of the Flies because I love old things but not people because that reminds me of my grandma who is old and means.

The entire audience is silent and I realise that everyone is looking at me. "W-w-w-w-why is everyone looking at me?" I ask my friend, my purple orbs darting around the area.

"BECAUSE" she starts like what she's saying is obvi. "You are READING like a little WEIRDO at a harrie stiles concert!!"

"I-i-i-i-i-im sowwy" I look up at Harry and give him puppy dog eyes. He glares at me with his cold green orbs. As I make eye contact with him, his glowing green orbs start to warm and my hands start shaking. My heart beats faster at the sight of his chocolate swirly hair. Is this what love feels like, or is this just hot in here??

****************************************

A/N hello lovelies tank you for reading the first update. An extra-long one for the wait. I know you guys were expecting some seggs and drugs but we need to wait for their character development and then we can get onto it...

Remember to vote and comment my babies owo <333