chapter nyne

A/N This cahtpure is dedickated to my lovelies readers sofy and issue

*********

I step out of the limo in a green derss. Its sleeves are lacy anwd the bodice is perfectly fitted to my petit frame. I strut my stuf and walk down the impropmtu red carpet at the mafia boss ball that has been laid oot.

I have decided that harrey cheating on me with dadyd brack wil not affect me

I have decided that harrey cheating on me with dadyd brack wil not affect me. im goingr to findd a brand new better mafai daddy boss becaue im a #girlbsos

I walk into the ballroom and before me stands a blond beauty "t-t-t-taylor swift?" i gasp shoked. The blond girl winks at me befroe gliding away. Oh em gee i cant beleve that tarot smith just walked past me!!11 this is the bestest day of my live. I go to follow this gorjeous godes befro i see the my ex maafi dadi and the former president of the United States go intoe a room. "HUH? I think their going to haf secs" I start to crie with my purple orbs glowing in the light. I HATE HIRRIE STROGANOFF AND BRACKAR.

I rune awae cring, trying to find some consolation, when i run into a brick wall and brake my small long legs.

"Oh NooOOoooOOooO" I hear a voice sing as i fall oever. J-j-j-j-j-ust-ene be-beer??? What is that scoundrel doing here? He bights his bottom lipp and moans when he loooks at my brocken body on the gruond. Ii look up at him through the tears inn my eis. He reches doen a hand to grabb mu arm and pul me upp. After i am standing he dosent let go of my arm and tugss me alung to teh room next to daddy brack and harries foom.

"W-w-w-w-w-what are you doing" i ask with poopy dog eyes.

"Your mine now bitch" he growls lowly. I am wet.!

We run into the rooum and fuck. It is so good. When we finish i can hear the bed banging on the wall form the room nedtdoorr. Its brakc and harreh. I almsot startto cry again. Before i can strart crying tailor swivt cums into the room, and gets on the bed. We have a thressome with justune. I love it .

When we fisnigh, i notce the door is open. In the dorway stands hairy. FUCK. i wonderr how ling he has been standign there for? His jaw is dropped as he stears at the sene infront of hime. He looks to betraid. I feel so guilty!

I start to screm and cry loudly bc harrey has seen my boobies now and me having secs with taila and jsutune. NOOOO!

A/N  OMG!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!! im so prowd of this chapter i think ist rully good so hopfuklly you gyus enjoy this captur as much as i enjoed riting it 

see you next time soon girlies uwuw cxoxox