chaptre 6

A/N get youre tissues reddy i cried so much ritng this its very emeotional

"Is it to late now to say sorry?" juine asks. What he did makes me sad and it hurt my feelings. My small fragile body starts to shake and my eyes wett. I nod my head and bite my lip.

"Its too late" i whisper to justien. Justine burst into tears in front of mw and his one tru love hary status. He sinks to his knes and wraps his arms around my small waste.

"Im sorry im sorry please forgive me im so sorry" jutine sobs into my sexy shirt. My small fingers find ther way to his hair and gripp onto his roots. My loeng finger nails scrartch his scalp sothingly to calm him dowm. He doesnt stop sobbing and with each crie my heart breaks again. Over. and voer . my heart is being shattered by jtines sobs. ☠"Juntine i wish there was a waey four al of us to be in lauv, butt their isnt." i say with tares falling down my smooth pale tan skin. "I cant shoes between you 2" i cry out in aggonie.. Now it is harries turn to comfort me. He runs over to me and hold my fase in his bigge hands.

"Shhhhh" he whipsers. "Shsssshh shshshhhhhhhh" hes thumbs rub the tears away from unteer my eyes.

"Hes so romeantick" i thnk to meslfe. But hary is tall. Jutine is short. A voice screamas in my haed "HOW WILL I CHOSE BETEEN MY TWO HUBSANDS"

my inner evil and savagery tells myself to have a threeway with them 😈

Sometimes i wich i coud live too lifes...

A/N hello quens im sor sorry that this is so late i actually married my mafia daddy fairy drug lord boyfriend and have been on the run from his scary boss man because he WAnts to kill us 😥😥😥 😭😭😭😔😔😔🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫😩😩😩😩😡😡😖😖😳😳

hopfully i can update soon again if we're not having wild sex in his fluffy bed 😏😏😏👌👌👌🤗💃💃💃👹