chapter 3

He said my name.... HE KNOWS ME!!!11! OMG.

Wait i slap myself wyh am i celebrating he is so arrogant asf

But theres something about his orbs which indulge me into him and i cant get ri of this feeling brewing inside of me.

I throw up LOL thats what was brewing inside of me, i am so different from everyone and special !!!

As i run home, i wonder if that moment meant anything to hair styles, if i meant anything to him. I get to my grandmas house and try to sneak in. the house smelld like weed. I creep up the staris and make it to my room in silents, shittign the door behind me. When i go to sleep i think about hairy and his glowing r=green orbs and choclate swirly hair.

************* the next morning*

I go downstaisr early in the morning to get ready for wokr. I work as a drug runner for this massive cartel. Because i dont have car steve my boss always sends someone to pick me up. I am also afraif of guns like cleo.

I am poor so i dont eat breakfasrt. I hear a horn honk outside my house. I go out the front, the usual big black car wating for me. A tall figure climes out wearing all black and sunglasses.

"Did you eat" a deep sexy british voice assk me.

"No i am poor" i say bac

"You need to eat i dont want you to throw up again' i gasp

"You saw that" he smirks at me and thas all the confirmation i needed. I start crying.

'I am such a disgusting pig good for nothing and im so gross i peed on you and vomitted too thats so yucky please shoot me" i cry. To my surprise he pulls out a gun and points it at me

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he screams. "WHAT TF IS WRONG WITH YOU?" i run away from him because he has a gun. But he catches up to me. He grabs my har and yanks me back. Then he rips off his sunglasses and i stare into cold green orbs.

"H-h-h-h--h-h-hh-h-h--h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h-h-harri?" i say in shock. "What are you doing hear?"

"I had to come pick you pu for work" he says and turns around to leave the house. He works for a carel? But he is a sexy punk rocker? I pass out because i am confused.

Later

The rocking of the car underneath me is the first thing i notice when i wake up. I open my eyes and realise im in a car with...

HARRY STELES??

I sit up fast and he glares at me. "I told you to eat" he complanes

"Well i dont want to"

The rest of the car ride is silent when we finally pull up to the warehouse.

I get ut of the car and slam the door in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU SLAM THE DOOR THIS CAR IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU LIFE" he screams at me. I cross my arms over my big boobs and glare at him. He stalks cloer to me

"Drop the fuckin attitude princess" he sneers. 

I run into the warehouse to get away from the weird british guy. I slam into what feels like a solid brick wall but i realise it is a person. He looks familiar.

"Watch it," he says. I stare into his brown orbs.

"Do i know yu" i ask him. He extends his hand with a smirk

"Im justine," he says "justine beber".

"What are you doing here?" i ask the strange man. He has some kind of accent from somewhere.

"Just working," he replies, "working hard to please you" he leaves the room. As he leaves he passes harry who is trying to enter the room.

"Sup lil bro," he smirks at harry. Harries jaw tightens, his hands form fists by his sides.

"Justin" he nods in recognition.

How do they know eachotehr????/??

A/N hey babies hope you enjoyed this new chapter i introduced a new character to add a bit of spice