chapter 2

A/N hello my babies the song for this chapter is i see red by everybody loves an outlaw. This song is super quirky and alt and relay fits the vibe of this chapter. You will now hen to play it...

******************************

Oh no. i peed myself. Harries harsh gaze scared me, his green orbs turned darker. I got so scared and noticed pee dripping down the back of my legs. H esmirks at me. I throw my favourite book to the ground and run out of the arena embarrassed and sit on the side of the road to cry.

After 4 hours of cryung i feel a hand on my back

"Alright luv?" a deep sexy voice asks me. I turn to look into the green orbs of...

...harry steels?

"Harreh?" i say surprised.

"Luv you cant piss yourself at my shows it gives a bad image," he tells me off. I push his hand off my fack and stand up enraged. My vision turns red. *cue i see red*
"CANT PEE MYELF? WHY DONT I JUST DO IT AGAIN?" I pull my shorts off and go butt naked in front of him, I squint my eyes trying to force the pee out of my butt. Harrie looks horrified but checks out my arse coz i have a nice bum. Before i can blink his strong hands rap around my neck and throw me agains a wall, i feel my bum against the cold wall. I scream out loud.

'NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME?" harre screams in my face.

Right in that moment i hear the sounds of shutters and see flashes on my face.

"THE PAPARAZZI" shrieked harry

"YOU IMBECILE I AM WORLD WIDE FAMOUS DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS WILL LOOK TO THE PUBLIC" he shouts as he gives me a disbelieving look

"I-i-i-i--i-i-i-i-im sowwy" i say for the second time that night. He scoffs in my face and turns away.

"W-w-ww-w-w-wait!" i call after him. "Dont you want to know my name."

"Its rosalia" he says and turns to walk away again. How did he know that?

****************************

A/N hope you enjoyeb my lovels dont forget to vote and comment!! this chapter is dedicated to my very first reader go follow them !! very short update today sorry about that im on the run from the police so i didnt get much time to write xxx