Chapter 4

The next thing I saw was blood. It was everywhere. I heard snarling and tasted his metallic blood in my mouth. I pulled back and looked at him. His whole head and upper body were blood. Just red. I ran into the woods and quickly morphed back into my human form. Stella yelped with joy inside of me at the thought of Danny being dead.

What will Jasper think of me?

"Jasper I don't have any clothes..." I said awkwardly. I peeked out behind my tree and saw my shredded clothes and cast. Well the cast is now taken care of. Soon enough a shirt was sailing towards me. I put on the oversized shirt and went back out to Jasper. He was just standing there staring at Danny's lifeless body. I gave an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Just promise me you won't tell. Please," I begged.

Jasper looked at me with a new look in his eyes. Maybe jealousy? "Who was that?"

"Can I explain that later?" I pleaded. "You know what I am. You hate me now. I'll never have my mate, and-" I was once again cut off by Jasper.

"Did you say 'Mate'?" He asked surprised.

"Ummm..." I croaked.

"You know? I knew you were a wolf! I knew it!" He shouted excitedly.

"Mate?" I smiled sheepishly.

He nodded his head. He quickly ran up to me and spun me around in circles in his tight embrace. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled.

"I knew it was you." He said looking at me, his eyes shown of happiness.

"Hey! You idiots! Get in the car, I was worried sick about you!" Trey yelled rom the car. I sighed and looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"I take it he knows?" He said winking. I nodded.

"I told him at the hospital." I said smiling. Trey looked actually happy for me.

"You knew all this time and you didn't say anything?" He said.

I just smiled sheepishly and buried my face in his chest.

"So Sunshine. Are we going to stay out here all day with a bloody body? Or are we going to go home and act less suspicious?" He said holding his hand out to take mine. Home. That word rang in my head. Our home. Together.

I sighed and laced our finger and walked toward the car. I sighed at the thought of us and Ash laying in our bed together. Just sleeping. I looked at him. He looked back.

"I got home from work and no one was there! You guys had me worried!," Trey started. "And I see your cast came off Avery." I nodded in response.

"You know," He started, "I only had till the eclipse to make you believe I was your mate. I knew it all along. I just didn't know you were a wolf."

"Yeah on the other hand guys. Who was that?" Trey questioned warily. I looked at him with worried eyes

"Danny" I said in a small voice. I shivered at his name and snuggled closer to Jasper. Trey's eyes widened.

"What?! What was he doing here?! Did he hurt you?! Are you sure you're alright?!" He questioned frantically.

"It doesn't matter. I killed him, he's dead." I said looking out the window. I looked over as Jasper again. He pulled out a silver necklace and opened his mouth to say something. I stared at it. I was about to throw up.

I hopped out without any hesitation and ran as far as I could make it before I vomited all over the side of the road. I sat there vomiting until my stomach was empty. The other two came over to me and sat there with me. Jasper was focused on me, rubbing soothing circles on my back. While Trey was staring at Jasper searching for answers. Jasper payed no attention to Trey and focused on me the whole time. I looked up at him.