𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ♥️

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆

—————————————

𝐀 𝐁 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓

Even the purest souls has a bit of darkness.

Meet Neptune, Cassius, and Adonis Ferrero. Three triplets who've experienced more things in their entire life that no one should ever experience.

Being kidnapped at the age of 5 years old by their psychotic mother they had to grow up faster then intended. 

Now being the youngest trillionaires in the world and very known in the underworld as The Enchantress, The Owl, & The prophet.

They are deadly, merciless, cold hearted and ruthless towards everyone that they don't trust. 

What happens when their mother dies leaving them to have to move back with their biologicals? 

After twelve years they are reunited with their biological family. Now going back to their family they aren't the once happy toddlers they used to be.

And neither is their family that they used to know. Their family is cold to them because they believe it's their fault their mother and wife abandoned them. 

Will their family treat them like trash and blame them for something that's not their fault or will they find out the truth? 

Secrets will be revealed. Lies will be told. Crazy obsession will come back. 

Read more to find out what happens. 

𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇

❝𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒❞

𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒

➣ This book is fiction; Names, Characters, Incidents & Etc,

Came completely from my mind and Imagination.

➣ Any resemblance to persons live or dead, actual events, locations,

Organizations is Purely Coincidental (Unless stated other wise) or