𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

•𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 •

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Today my brothers Cass, Adonis and I were invited over to our biologicals house to meet our step mother and step sister.

It's been a whole two weeks since our last encounter in Atticus office were he learned his place. We haven't talked to him since but when he invited us to diner I was shocked a bit. 

Although after this dinner tonight tomorrow we are gonna discuss more stuff and most likely like school. 

My triplets and I have been in Spain for three weeks now it's been smooth. 

I didn't want the triplets going because I've yet to trust them after the incident with Zephyr so I hired a maid to watch them for the night until we got back.

Those little devils could run out any babysitter anytime because their so attached to me and their uncles so I made them a deal if they're good the whole night without complaints we can have a movie night in my room and I'll bring them back sweets.

They easily agreed seeing that they are suckers for doing anything with me and for them loving sweet things.

I decided as I just got out the shower which took me about an hour that I wasn't going to were a dress like the feminist that I am.

I'm wearing instead my usual business attires seeing how this feels like a business dinner rather than a meet and greet with the family.

I put on my black v-line bralette top with some black tight flare dress pants to match it. I also put on a belt on my small waist making hips look huge although they really are from all the workouts I did.

My ass on the note is looking plump, round and huge as fuck. I think that's my favorite part of myself is my ass.

I decided to put my curly waist long hair into a low bun with a few strands out in the front and by my ears.