𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈

The scent of metallic blood and other body fluids filled my nostrils as I walked downstairs to the basement

Slamming the door open my ears were filled with the wonderful joy of screaming and sobbing. This bought a smirk to my face as I turned the corner to see the prisoner scum barely alive.

Nodding my head at my men on the sideline in which they bow their heads in respect as I walk to the center of the room where the prisoner is hanging by his wrist barely touching the ground with his big toes.

He's stripped naked with cuts and bruises all over his body. One of his hands is gone while the other one is broken.

He barley looks recognizable with his face bashed in. But this is what happens to traders who go against me.

Turning I see my second in command which happens to be my cousin Dima. Dima was torturing our prisoner which happened to be a trader working for the Russian mafia.

Not only did he betray us but he gave the Russians some of the locations to our warehouses where we get our shipments of new weapons and drugs.

"Ha già parlato?" I ask him with an cold expression in which he shakes his head no.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Has he spoken yet?)

"Non ancora capo."

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄:Not yet boss)

I take off my suit jacket not wanting it to get dirty and roll up the sleeves of my dress shirt.

I nod to one of my men and he throws a bucket of water on our prisoners unconscious self causing him to snap awake.

As soon as he seen me his eyes widened in fear which caused me to have a sadistic grin on my face.

Picking up the sledgehammer as I walk towards him he started wiggling trying to get free.