𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍; 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚

"AHHH FUCK YES! RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP!" I scream at the top of my lunges as his thick cock slams hard inside of me for one last time causing us to both cum.

He slides out of me and we both fall limp onto the satin sheets underneath us sweating profanity while breathing hard trying to catch our breaths.

Now this is the way it should be everyday rather than going to fucking school when I've already graduated high school and college.

But since Cassius, Adonis and I are trying to keep a low profile we go anyways yet we still skip most of the time.

I felt kisses being placed along the spine of my back causing shivers to run down it.

With his hands he kneads and massages my sore and most definitely red ass from all the ass smacks he gave me.

I feel his finger tease my wet folds and all of a sudden his finger slips into my still very wet pussy causing me to let out a moan in pleasure and pain.

How can he still be so horny after twenty two rounds?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his tongue enter inside of me causing me to arch my back and moan loudly.

He uses both of his hands to spread legs back wide open and my cheeks while he eats my pussy as if his life depended on it or as if it was his last meal.

With all the moan that was coming out of me I didn't even realize that my phone was ringing now stop.

I reach over grabbing it to see a unknown number and I answer while he still eating my pussy.