𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

Since we've arrived in Madrid Spain we've been laying low besides the whole incident with our biologicals but other wise we don't have much to say to them

The dinner was okay I guess but you can tell this family has secrets that they don't wanna share and the same goes for us as well.

Right now I'm working on my new virus/ firewall.

It's called the Cryptoslammer virus.

This virus can prevent anyone hack into the strongest of strongest firewalls. It can help you get codes, combinations and much more.

It's also like an all seeing eye. You can scan someone's face throughout anything with an camera including their own devices and they can be traced.

You can also make sure that you can be erased, giving yourself a new identity and your old one trashed away.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 & 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞)

So of course this product itself is a money maker.

Lots of people are trying to get their hands on it because it can help you break into military bases getting the codes for necular bombs and shit like that.

It's only taken a couple months to work on and I'm almost done with the first prototype.

Once I've finished it everyone's gonna be wanting to get it in their own hands. Just having this weapon can lead to multiple world wars and more.

But thankfully no one is going to be getting it besides us and it will only be used for important matters.

Other wise it will be locked away in our high tech volt that I specially built.