4. Another

Techno waved goodbyes to his friends aka the SBI and Zak. He walked towards his new dorm room. He was nervous and his anxiety was getting the best of him.

He kept thinking about how his roommates could be and before he knew it he was in front of his new room.

Soon realization hit him and he remembered he forgot to ask for his room keys. Social interaction. He was just thinking of how to get inside without having any social interactions until someone spoke to him. " Hey!"
.
.
.
.

Dream was running through the hallway not caring if he was breaking the rules or not. The only thing that he wanted to do was run away from everyone and hide in his room. He took a turn towards the lockers and he saw his friends; Zak and Darryl. He quickly turned around and started running again. He went inside an empty classroom and took out his phone and went to his contacts.

______________________________________
PANDAS🐼
( Dream is Italic and Nick is Italic with the underlying.)

Hey!!

What is it?

Could you get me my English notebook from my locker??

Can't you get it yourself!?

Zak and Darryl are also there.

Ok, I will but I want ice cream instead.

Ok, deal.

Dream sighed and put his phone in his pocket and went out from the emergency door to avoid any social interaction from his friends.

He got out of the school and went to his room. When he was going towards his room he saw his string glowing a bit. That's odd. He thought to himself and went towards his room. When he got near he saw someone with pink hair standing in front of his dorm room. He saw that his string was connected to the person in front of him. It was connected to his, meaning the person in front of Dream was his soulmate. He froze in his steps. It took him a while to steady himself. He walked up to the person. He went closer to the person and saw his string glowing a blood-red color.

" Hey! " Dream said trying his best not to stutter. The pink-haired person turned to face Dream. He had red crimson eyes shining like rubies in the sunlight. Pale skin. And pink hair making him look like a prince from a fairytale. " Hallo?" He replied after a minute of hesitation.

" My name's Dream. Yours?" Dream asked. " Dave. But you can call me Techno." " Is this your room? " Dream asked. Techno nodded. Dream took out his keys from his pocket and opened the door. " Techno, Come on in! I am your roommate. Nick must be coming soon! " Dream said with a sweet contagious smile that made Techno smile as well. " Did you forget to ask for the keys? " Dream asked. " Yea, I did. And don't you dare laugh at me for that." Techno said in a monotone voice. " I won't. Well, I did as well forgot to ask for the keys when I first came here. " Dream said still smiling.

They walked inside the room. It was a living room with a kitchen on the left side of the room. The other side had five doors. Four bedrooms and one bathroom.

" This is my room. That's Nick's and you could have any from these two. " Dream said pointing to the rooms. Techno took the room next to Dream's. He went inside the room to see a much cleaner room than the living room. It had a bed, a closet near the bed, a desk, and a chair. "You are nicer than I have heard!" Techno said and went inside his room Dream followed him." What do you mean from ' than I have heard '?" Dream asked. " You see my friend, Wilbur told me that you were really cold and mean. Now, I think he was wrong. You are nice." Techno explained.

They talked for a while then Dream left to go to his room saying he needed to do his assignments. Techno decided to unpack his stuff and do his assignments as well.
.
.
.
.

" Nick, what are you doing in Dream's locker?" Zak asked confused as to what his friend was doing. " Oh, it's nothing I just need to get his notebook for him," Nick answered. " Can't he just come and get it himself?" Zak asked. " He texted me saying that he was sick and went to the dorm," Nick replied. " Ooh! So, do you know anything about, what happened with him and George. " Zak asked more like ordering him.

" He has the shittiest reason for that. He said that he can see his red string and George isn't his soulmate. I mean who believes that shit!! " Nick exclaimed. Zak's eyes widen at what his friend just said. " Wait! He can see his!" Zak exclaimed. " Well, he says he can!"Nick replied. " Can I meet Dream? Like now!" Zak asked. " If he wants to," Nick said. Zak nodded his head then followed Nick to his room.