High School Hc -Childe, Bennett, Zhongli-

Childe would be the type of person to have a s/o from back at kindergarten, like you would meet from your parents being family friends and then them forcing the two of you to play  with each other, therefore forming a soon to be long-term friendship.

You two would definitely be the type of duo that when they were 5 would do fake weddings and promise to run away to the circus together, then getting hit by grade school and all the pressure and effort ajnsks.

Childe has always had a big crush on you, but assumes you would never feel the same about him, so to distract himself from you and your stupidly cute face, he pretends to like other people, forces himself to date others. Man's scared of rejection.

You had always thought you didn't like Childe in that way, the jokes about marring him and running away were jokes, just jokes. But yet as you see him softly holding his current s/o which was in fact, not you. You felt you heart crack, ever so slightly. You felt sad and jealous. You never thought you would like the stupid ginger tall sky scraper, but now you just can't help but imagine putting yourself in the situations you see him and this new person in.

Childe eventually got bored and broke up with them, heartless I know. But he can't fake love his whole life, he still liked you and he couldn't get rid of it. It was the beginning of high school now and this whole fucking time he's been a freaking simp to you, and you just haven't noticed.

He literally goes and searches those get-a-boy-who (yk those ones that are like, 'get a man who treats you like this) Instagram posts and copy's what they do so you'll like him, he's actually fallen too hard.

And then there's you. Crying to your friend on how cute he is, how perfect he acts, and how hot he is. Your friend is cringing because you two are the school duo who is labelled as 'everyone knows they like each other but them.' and your friend is practically fuming, they would Pay for what you and Childe have, and you just crying about his fucking hair? No they're not having any of this shit.

"he literally likes you, y/n" f/n states playfully rolling their eyes at how oblivious you are. "w-what no he doesn't" you muster, getting quickly flustered at the idea that your crush might, maybe just maybe, like you back.

Eventually you two do get together, finally somehow. He's actually such a cute boyfriend.

My brain-rot rn is reader holding his hand, pulling him along to their date destination, him softly smiling at just how cute everything you do is, the way the light bounces off your skin, the way you glance back every few seconds to check if he's okay, the way you grin at him when you finally get there. Hes in love augh >,<

The whole school hates you for it though lmao, Childe is the type of guy who would attract all genders, so you know, you've got competition /j

He's so cringy and you soak it up, well everyone else is spewing at the thought, so many bad pick-up lines, too much pda, the way you win cutest couple for the school photos.

Anyways yall r cute ig. 🤧🤒

Bennett
Please give me a Bennett.

So you probably meet in the first day of high school, watching him fall over, on a fucking banana peel :(. Then he falls into a rubbish bin and all of his books are flying everywhere, you help him and he's instantly grateful, offering to buy you a meal for your lunch.

Comes lunch-time and Bennett is nowhere to be found. You ask around, only to learn the poor boy went fishing for your lunch.

The next day he comes to you with a half gone salad. Apologizing for giving it to you late, and also that he dropped half of it into the gutter somehow.

To put it short, he's unlucky, really really unlucky. But lucky for him he has you to help him out. You quickly grow fond of the boy for his cute, determined personality.

He likes you because, well he tells Aether everything on why he has harbored these feelings for you. "they're just so nice to me, and they're the second person to not leave me (Aether being the first), and they're so..." Bennett has a bright red hue marked across his face now, "pretty/handsome/attractive"

Also the fact that your seem to somehow make him slightly luckier whenever he's around you, or he might just be saying that as an excuse to hangout with you.

He's too scared to confess to you, he's already unlucky as it is, he's not testing his luck on asking his crush to date him. You would have to make the first move, or you find out on accident (like it slips out or something)

Once you finally get a hint and ask him out, you're labeled as the couple where your so much better than him. Like no one gets why you, would date the most unlucky guy in the whole school?? Bc he's cute and nice and so so so sweet and you love him 💞

He would actually try his best and its so cute, but then ends up failing miserably and you would have to comfort him, assuring him that it's not his fault, and he tried his hardest, that was more than enough for you,

okay think about Bennett asking you on a date, then showing up two days early and you're so confused cause you cant find your boyfriend anywhere then you get a text from him saying hes at the place for the date TWO DAYS EARLY

Bennett is the most try-hard bf 💪🤒

Zhongli
Help he's literally the guy that tutors you, and you have a crush on him??! No no no no, awh but his hairs so pretty and his eyes and... Now your staring.

He noticed. Smiles at you, "y/n, now is not the time to stare at me, do it another time" he continues explaining the math problem. then once you're done, the bitch says this:"Perhaps if I'm free tonight we could go on another date" HE THOUGHT YOU TWO WHERE DATING ALREADY, HELP. 

your crying you could've been dating this man this whole time. After clearing that misunderstanding, you start to actually date now.

One problem, 80%of the school population love him.

Everywhere you turn some bitch has him pushed up to a wall twirling their hair in a finger thinking their looking  attractive. And he's just like "uhh, y/n help." to which you gladly tell a bitch off.

Everyone's so jealous, he actually has to tell them to stop harassing you :( 

He's actually so sweet though. always asking if you're okay, or need hugs n shit. plenty of dates U3U he loves kissing you.  forehead kisses?!?!! every two seconds you get a forehead kiss, it becomes a habit now- whenever hes a little bit upset, he just gives you a small kiss on your head.

you two become the 'most attractive couple' and he's so proud of you for it, "You are very attractive darling"

OH did i mention he calls you darling?? you MELT every time he says it, the whole aura of the word 'darling' just makes you blush. Then when he says it with the amount of love and care his voice holds, you just explode. But if you call him a pet-name, ohh boy. Now hes on his knees face flushed, almost at tears from the way you make him feel. 

The idea of Zhongli sleeping with a pillow- pretending its you because he can't sleep is so cute soo:

Zhongli rolled around in his bed AGAIN, it was currently 1:38 am, he had school tomorrow, in four and a fucking less-than-half hours he had to get up and ready for his classes, but he couldn't sleep. Why? oh only because you where away on a family gathering thing and left your poor boyfriend all alone. He sighed, wishing you were in his arms right now. Looking across the bed, only to be met with a pillow. hesitantly he slowly reached for the pillow, just feeling sorry for him-self. The pillow had a soft hint of your scent, which calmed his nerves a bit. his soft breaths hitting the pillow as he imagined your arms wrapping around his frame, slowly falling into a heavy slumber.