Childhood friends to lovers - Childe (oneshot)

okay so im gonna try writing in a different style ish for this because i really want to try it out so sorry if you dont like it or you like this and not my other writings 

age 8 - meet childe in morepesok 

older sister, older brother, tonia, teucer, anthon. 

teucer and anthon arent born yet but tonia is a infant 

age - 14 he falls into the abyss goes missing for three days

Soft flakes of frost trailed past your trembling body, your parents hurried you across the icy landscape. Mutters of regret of the lack of cloth fell from the mouths of your companions. You were currently 9 years of age and forced into the freezing land of Snezhaya for means of business your family had to attend to.

finally arriving to the scene of a warm household settled into a welcoming town. hasted footsteps could be heard across the frosty estate as your parents sent hurried knocks to the front door. A tall strawberry-blonde woman opened the door, and greeted your group of three with a kind smile. "Welcome" she grinned "please, come in.".

hidden inside the humble house hold is a friendly warm fireplace. heat blows across your skin, settling the goosebumps you had previously scattered across your collarbone and arms. A young boy -you assumed he was around the same age group as you were- peered behind the fairly-attractive woman that had greeted you earlier, You guessed she was the boys mother as they shared the similar shade of orange hair. Surprised by the fact that their was a child who was in similar age to yourself, your face lit up brightly as you grinned at his figure.

The boys mother noticed your excited smile as the father walked into the room followed by a pair of older siblings. "Y/n," your own father peered down to you, "This is where we will be staying for quite some time.".  Your mother continued your fathers statement, "A house is being built in this same village currently, so I want you to make some friends, and get used to this place.". they both shared the same soft smile as they prepared to study your coming reaction.

A toothy smile graced your features as your mind raced through the ideas of living with this fun appearing group. The woman gestured to the young boy towards you, signaling to start a conversation to hopefully start a friendship. "H-Hello! My name is Ajax!" the boy shyly stuttered, taking a small step in your direction. You beamed at that action, "Hi" you stuck out your hand for him to shake "I'm Y/n L/n". he took your hand, but instead of shaking it like you intended him to do. He pulled you along the floor to a room, that revealed to be his own. Both of your parents gave amused chuckles at his actions, before continuing on their own matters.

his room was kept quite clean, but it seemed rushed. it gave off a similar look to what your room would appear as when your parents told you guests were joining you, when you lived in your previous house hold. He tugged on your arm towards his box of wooden dolls and worn plushies. you noticed how majority of the toys took the appearance of soldiers, warriors and monstrous creatures.  Your shared conversations warmed the hearts of the listening-in parents, glad that each of their own children had made a friend.

Ajax had a love of adventure, during your 'role-play' of sorts with his dolls he always took up the role of the hero, and you were always forced to take the place of the poor soul that had been captured well he saved you. "Ajaxxxx" you wined your lips jutting out forming a prominent pout, "can i please play the hero this time? you've been it for a while now.". his giggle made you pout even harder, your brows furrowing. "Maybe later. I like playing the hero. ". you groaned but complied with his words. 

'Time seems to speed up when your enjoying yourself' those words couldn't be more true as your parents announce that its time for a shared meal between your families. you and your new found friend shared a similar sulk well sauntering towards the food laid out over the sizable table. you noticed how the meal included your favorite dish -your family had brought a bundle of liyuein recipes and had used a few of them in your meal- , you excitedly took a large portion of that dish as ajax watched your actions. "y/n do you like that?" he questioned you. "yeah! it's my favorite" you gleamed "do you have a favorite food?". he paused, questioning himself for a moment before replying, "no i like most food." you nodded in approval, as you weren't much of a picky eater either. He reached over to try the food you had taken, he struggled to use the chop-sticks needed to partake in it. you giggled and took his chopsticks, offering to feed him. pushing the food towards his mouth, he opened it taking a small bite and he smiled, seeming to have had enjoyed the flavor of it.