Candy Pranks - Scaramouche Diluc-

Scaramouche
"hey scara do you want a kiss?" your boyfriend quickly glanced at you before slightly nodding and muttering a soft 'sure'. You grin and bring out your closed fist revealing a wrapped chocolate kiss. His bored face quickly turns to a scowl as he snatched the chocolate and threw it to the side grumbling and stomping away.

 Leaving you in a fit off giggles as you recall the evident tint of scarlet blush on the tip of his ears and nose. Only the next day is when you realize how much of a mistake you made, you had visited the fatui headquarters to wish scaramouche a good day and good morning as you do everyday, only to be greeted with a still upset boyfriend.

 He sat in his usual spot, but instead of smirking and giving you some cocky form of hello, he's sitting there with his nose in the ear- his hat almost falling off because of it- turned to the side, as to not face you directly. His face still painted with the exact same red that he ran off with the previous day. "scara..." you start immediately trying to fix your mistake. 

"don't be grumpy, I was just joking, I'm sorry." you slowly walk towards him, you can hear him let out a annoyed 'hmph' well letting his stubborn closed eyes open a little to look at your figure. You obviously hurt his pride, and made him feel embarrassed. Your going to need to give this man a few more real kisses for him to fully forgive you ;;

"sweetheart, come here" you used a nickname you knew he loved the sound of. And your plan worked because the blushing boy turned towards you and slowly headed your way. You hadn't had kissed him in over three days, and he wanted- no he desperately needed your attention, and more importantly he needed kisses. You laugh at his state that you hadn't seen before and peck the tip of his nose, which had him leaning in for more.

Diluc
You rush over to your boyfriend with the biggest grin on your face, he can't lie that you don't look adorable but he can tell you've got something-some trick or thing to tease him about. "diluc!" you exclaim stars shooting out of your eyes. 

"do you-... Do you want my babies?" a soft pink tint crosses your face as you awaited his coming reaction. "I-I" diluc started his eyes widening, his pale face quickly becoming deep red as he thought of the idea of you two Starting a family."y-y/n... I don't think I'm a ready enough father.." he manages to stutter out becoming a new level of flustered that you hadnt had seen before. You giggle at how flushed he is, 

"diluc that's not what I meant" handing him a Gummi baby candy smirking proudly. Help he's so confused, and shocked... And slightly relieved-because to be fair you had only been dating for a few months, and you were dilucs first serious relationship so he wasn't at all mentally planned for the idea of a whole child in his life. 

Not that he minded it quite to the contrary, in fact for quite a while after he can't stop his mind from wandering to the image of you and him standing together, a newborn in between your intertwined arms. Softly caressing the young child. A second child running up towards the two of you grabbing a hold of his pants leg, a toothy grin staring up at him. 

God- he wanted a family with you, probably more than he should. But he does actually eat the candy, quite happily may I add. which makes you laugh so hard your rolling around on the floor scrambling around at the soft smile he had presented on his usually stoic features. He thought this version of you was humorous, the last time you reacted like this was due to diluc letting you play with his hair and you pulled it to a slightly ruffled high ponytail, and you started fangirlling right there and then about your boyfriend to your boyfriend.

I would do more but I've run out of candy ideas soo please request 😊🙏 requests are open, I might not do it straight away but I'll try my best.. also I barely sleep and only get inspiration for writing at 4am so yeah sorry,